"Jealousy"

Third Person's Pov
"Xiaoo" Venti said softly as he pats Xiao gently. He fell asleep, and now they only have thirty minutes left to get ready for class. "Xiao~ Don't make me slap you again," Venti said as he pats him more aggressively this time. "XIAO" He slapped Xiao on the face, he once again woke up. This method always works on him "OUCH- Can you stop slapping my face?!" Xiao said as he rubbed his cheeks with his hands "Hehe, sorry Xiao. I couldn't find a way to wake you up other than that" Venti said as he walks out of the room to grab the bowl of cereal he prepared for Xiao, thankfully Kazuha already brought groceries for them in the dorm, or else Xiao wouldn't have anything to eat "Eat up Xiao~!" He said as he places the bowl beside him 'No good morning for me..? But Kazuha does? Hmm, does he like Kazuha?' Xiao thought to himself.

"I'm not hungry," Xiao said as he looks away "It's really unhealthy if you don't eat breakfast, cmon. Please" Venti begged "Ugh" Xiao groaned as he took the spoon and bowl, but instead of eating it, he shoved the spoon of cereal with milk on Venti's mouth "Hmmpp bwew bew" Venti tried talking while the spoon still in his mouth "Just chew it, it's not that hard," Xiao said, Venti started chewing it and is now finally able to talk "Why would you do that!"

"Why not?" Xiao said in a mocking tone "Now it's your turn to eat" Venti snatched the spoon from Xiao's hands and scoops some cereal and pointed it on Xiao's mouth, "No-"

"Eat!" Venti shouted, Xiao finally ate the cereal. Xiao still has his uniform on the floor, so he grabbed it and planned to use it again for today. Venti prepared too. And after that, they walked to class. Venti being followed by Xiao. Venti saw his friends on a bench near the fountain so he waved at them and smiled, but he felt like someone was on his back so before he ran to his friends he took a peek to see who's behind him "Xiao? Why are you following me?"

"Well.. Kazu- I mean uh, we did it last night.. It must hurt, right? So uh yeah your friends are gonna be mad at me if I don't take care of you.." Xiao said as he looked down "But Xiao, you know you didn't go too hard last night right? Don't worry you can go anywhere you want now" Venti said with a smile "Still! Uh I mean.. no, I'm sure it hurts so I'm gonna stay" Venti sighed in defeat. Ever since Xiao saw how happy Venti is with Kazuha, he felt like he didn't want to be far from the braided guy anymore. He felt like if he gets his eyes off him even just for seconds, he would be stolen. Like a treasure keeper, everyone would go for the treasure. So you have to take care of it, show them you are the owner of that treasure and that they have no chance to steal it.

"hmm, or you just want to be with me~" Venti said in a mocking tone "HAH? No! If only your friends are not crazy then I wouldn't stay with you!" Xiao said as Venti started laughing "Oi lovebirds, yall have been standing there for ages. Come sit down here" Chongyun shouted, Venti and Xiao walks towards them. It's super rare to see Xiao like this. "Venti! It's your birthday tomorrow, are you excited?!" Xiangling shouted eagerly "well uh, yeah.. heh"

"Hu tao!" Xiangling noticed Hu tao on the back of Xingqiu and waved at her "Aw men! I was supposed to scare Xingqiu, but hey!" Xingqiu look at her with a glare and Hu tao gave him an 'I am sorry' look "We are wondering if you would like to come with us tomorrow to the mall for Venti's birthday after class" Xiangling asked her "You didn't need to ask me! Of course, I would!" Hu tao said as she raised two of her arms and started dancing weirdly "What about you, Xiao? Would you like to come with us?" Xingqiu said, Xiao was about to decline until he saw Venti giving him a 'please~' look "Yeah sure.."

Venti's eyes widened, a famous guy like him would come to the mall just for a birthday? Venti's cheeks heat up, he quickly gave Xiao a hug and started tearing up a bit "Why are you crying-" Xiao said in his monotone voice as he hears Venti sob "It's just.. No one special has ever been in my birthday before" He said as he sobs, Xiao's eyes widened and he feels his cheeks heat up 'special.. I'm special?!'

"Excuse me, Venti! WE aren't special?" Xiangling said, crossing her arms while tapping one of her feet on the ground. Venti sniffled and pulled away from hugging Xiao "hehe, of course you guys are. But you guys know what I mean about special earlier.." Venti said as he looked down blushing "Hm, right"

"Chill Venti, your gay is showing" Hu tao said. Everyone except for Xiao and Venti laughed. It was time for class again, another day of suffering, or is it? "Listen, everyone." Ganyu said, "Miss Eula messaged me she wouldn't be in class, meaning, miss Jean would be our teacher for today. Please don't cause any trouble because she's more likely gonna be in her class instead of ours" Everyone nodded. They all feel really thankful that they don't have to go through miss Eula's 'things' right now.

"Hey everyone, I am guessing you guys already know that miss Eula can't attend? I will leave some work for you guys, but I am afraid I wont have my full focus here because my students are probably throwing papers and having a party right now. I hope you guys understand" She said as she writes the lesson on the whiteboard using a marker. Everything was good until they hear a scream from the other classroom. Jean sighed "Ganyu, please copy this one on the book and write it on the board. I'll be back" Ganyu nodded as Jean left the room.

"QUIET" Jean shouted while standing on the doorframe of her classroom "You guys are such a mess! I can hear your voices from the next room!" She saw some of her students standing and throwing stuff at each other, a lot of paper and trash on the floor. Xiao was really quiet since he didn't like interactions, but of course, the girls in his classroom would approach him and try to talk to him, so many girls surrounded him when Jean came in "You guys are shameless, sit down!" all of them sat down to their desk and remained silent, Jean sits on her desk on the front of the class and looks at them with disgust.

"Venti? Would you please ask Miss Jean for some markers? It ran out" Ganyu said as she placed the marker on the teacher's desk "uh okay" Venti stands up and slowly walks out of his classroom, he went inside the classroom and stayed at the doorframe for a bit. "Venti? Do you need anything?" Jean asked him, Venti felt everyone's eyes on him, even Xiao's "Uh t-the marker.. It ran out" 

"Oh! Come here, I have some" Jean said as she pats her table, Venti walked inside of the classroom and went to the front to get the marker "Thank you, Miss Jean!" Venti said while smiling, Jean chuckled and pats his head "Your welcome, come back to your classroom now. I have some matters to do here in my classroom" Jean said as she glared at her students "Okay!" Venti waved at Jean as he left the classroom. 'that's like the cutest thing I've ever seen..' Xiao thought to himself.

-

SUPER JUICY THICC XIAO IMPROVEMENT 😏👌