Chapter 46- post feels

(Y/N) POV:

There's still that clinging need to be close, unwilling to want to part from SJ as he towels me off, hands gentle and light, the towel's material soft and cushiony and plush against skin, mindful of the countless marks left across every line and curve of my body.

"Your scent's extra soft. Makes me want to scoop you back to go to bed for a nap." SJ mumbles, nose dragging across my cheek in a light, unhurried scent, lips warm as they press to my jaw, carefully setting me down on the large counter, deliciously cool against the lingering heat that simmers in my veins.

"I want to too... but I'm hungry." I admit with a wry smile, the curve of my lips pressed to his when he tilts my face to his, slotting our mouths together, gentle and unhurried and soft pecks, lips parting mine and tongue brushing against mine lightly.

He presses a final kiss to my lips, leaning away, antlers rubbing against my temple in a light scenting caress.

"Can't deny little fawn food, you've had an exhausting heat." He says, letting the towel pool around me as he reaches for clothes, smiling when I make a sound of protest when he begins to shuck on his own shirt, tugging at the fabric towards me instead. His eyes have a proud, satisfied gleam when he tugs it on me instead, loose soft fabric falling around me as he helps thread my arms through it, eyes flickering with smugness at the marks it leaves exposed when he tilts my face towards the mirror.

"Guess I'm going without one then." He sighs, tugging on boxers, snug around his hips, hiding dark marks under them, eyeing me with a playful smirk as he reaches for shorts. The lithe corded muscle of his torso is bare, warm honeyed skin littered with scratches and bruises. I remembered mouthing at skin, at tugging out groans and grunts until his control had snapped, flipping us over so his hands pinned my wrists to the bed and his wicked smile promised double the torment, coaxing out cries as I thrashed under him.

"You're not hearing complaints from me Junie baby." I croon, leaning forward to mouth at his jaw, fingers trailing across skin, curling around his waist and tugging him close, head resting against his chest as I blink slowly, body still sluggish from the bath and from the constant week of being consumed by need. It feels like coming down from a long high peak, body drained and aching and sore.

And curled up in SJ's arms is comforting and familiar, an intimacy my body and instincts recognise, the same buck bringing me down with grounding touches, soft light affection, scents to layer over me as my body shifted into post-heat.

His hands are light as they trail over my legs, helping me dress as he draws the underwear over my thighs, rubbing circles into my hips, deep kneading pressure that tries to leech away the soreness in them.

"Breakfast time then little doe?" He asks once he's finished his slow purposeful drag of mouth at my collarbones, nuzzling gently at my scent gland as my fingers clutch at him, cradle him close as o reciprocate, rubbing anise scent as my cheek drags against his, a soft smatter of kisses following the trail as I curve into his hold. Nodding against his throat.

My legs ache, a constant throb and stiffness in them as he carefully scoops me up, fingers curling around skin as he holds me against him, ankles locking at the base of his back, skin brushing against skin, head coming to settle against his shoulder as I peer at the hallway.

"What are you feeling up to? You need to eat..." he murmurs, concern lacing his tone as he sets me down on the kitchen counter, squeezing and massaging my calves as he peers at me, face close enough for our lips to meet if I chase fo close the distance between us.

"Fruit?" I say, watching his brows raise and wait for something to follow.

"And~" he nudges, waiting expectantly, butting the side of my cheek with his antlers when I don't respond, stepping away to rummage in the fridge for fruit, smirk tugging at his lips when he emerges triumphant with fresh ripe peaches clutches in his hands, setting them down before he continues to search.