Chapter 69- tickled pink

JIMIN POV:

"Space for one more?" I ask as I shuffle forward, body drawn irresistibly to the sight of the impromptu nest on the living room floor.

There's a quiet restless want to surround myself by the two of them, feeling something worm and gnaw at my mind at the fact that today (Y/N) was getting picked up by Joon... I always picked her up.

And though there's nothing wrong with it, though I would be fool and heartless to begrudge the thumping pup the giddiness, scent bloomed fresh and crisp, and he'd gone one way and I'd come back home.

It's earlier than usual. I'm never usually home at this time, always with (Y/N) around this time, waiting for her to finish up her shift.

It's gratifying and a massive soothing relief to my instincts to find my younger two mates curled together, all soft and curled together. Tugging at my need to be closer, to be drawn into the safety of their scents and let myself sink into the softness too.

It was rare that the second living room was in use but from the way the scents of anise, vanilla and cotton seem to have settled here, it makes me realise that it was still a reprieve, a space for the three of them to get away for a bit.

And right now the sweet rich scent of strawberries entangled with cotton, much like how Tae's sprawled over Kookie, caging him under the wide splay of his limbs sandwiching our bun to the blanketed and duveted carpet is inviting and entrancing to my instincts.

Tugged to the sight, unable to turn away from it and tail swishing eagerly at the sight. At the thought of sinking down into the pillows and blankets and letting their scents cling to me.

Glossy brown ears perk upright as he turns underneath Tae, as much as the pinned weight allows for, a scrunchy grin curving his lips and welcome shining in his bright eyes as he presses pause on the film they'd been watching. Swishy stripey tail stilling and curling as Tae turns too, hair slightly damp and wild curls bouncing as he beams, boxy and fangy. Eyes gleaming as they rake over my clothes, approval shining in them.

"You're dressed fit to nest and snuggle. C'mon... it's getting to a good bit." He calls, tail curling and brushing against my side when I rush forward, carefully stepping into the nest without disturbing the meticulously arranged barriers of pillows, soft fur grazing my calf as his tail wraps around me and tugs. Delighted as he draws me into their sprawled forms.

Impatient and eager, cheek bonking against my own in greeting, nuzzling and scenting as skin rubs against skin, his cheek warm and soft and squishy and so delightfully perfect for me to nip at in greeting before I peck a line of kisses across his jaw, head dipping to nose at perked ears and giggling when they flop almost immediately. Folding as he tilts to the touch, eyes fluttering contentedly and half-rolling so he's peering up, hand reaching out to tug at the swiped jumper, it's mine now regardless of the caramel sweetness clinging to it, and his nose nudging against mine, lips so prettily pink and swollen from kisses I can't do anything but indulge as I lean down to steal some for myself. Lips chasing the giggled murmurs as his lips press up soft yet hungering, impatient and needy as well as softly giving just as he takes from me. Eyes warm and fond and cheeks bunched.

"Movie time now hyung." He whispers as he sprawls back, contently tucked under Tae's weight, his tail tugging until I'm half sprawled over him, my own weight adding to the pinned position our bun's in. But he just gives a soft pleased sigh, easily handling the added sprawl as he absently reaches for popcorn, pressing play to continue the animated film.

My eyes are drawn to the screen, attention piqued by the bunny officer and con-artist fox duo. Lips curving up when my gaze briefly drifts to how wide-eyed Kookie is, watching with rapture and Tae's eyes amused and fangs peeking as he watches the duo interact with a sloth.