Chapter 48- blooming affection

(Y/N) POV:

Lips press to the nape of my neck, heated and plush and coaxing a shiver out as my eyes sleepily blink open, legs laced together with Minnie's, his hands branding imprints of each fingertip as they curl around my stomach, pressed to skin, tightening when I involuntarily push back, shifting as I tilt my head to peer at him. A sleepy smile greets me, eyes lidded as he peers at me, ears flickering and leaning in to press another burning kiss to the back of my neck, hands tightening and tugging me back to him.

"Morning sweetheart." He murmurs, voice low and rough. Laced in a growl that seems to come with the huskiness of sleep, words dripping with heavy satoori, eyes blinking slowly, feeling the flutter of lashes against skin as his lips press a slow trail of kisses from my nape to shoulder, my head falling forward to allow for access, eyes clenching shut at the way his tongue flicks against skin, almost chiding and warning, growling against the marks that colour my body as his scent spikes. Losing some of that sleepy soft hazy edge to his scent as it becomes alert, the rumble of his growl reverberating against skin and through my back, seeping through the thin shirt that's ridden up. I feel skin press to skin, throat tilting back, his body immediately crowding closer, nosing at the proffered invitation with a hum that has my body relaxing, going limp as I feel him scenting, light, lazy drags as he nuzzles.

"Morning Minnie..." I breathe out, hand drifting up to grip at his hands, tugging and whimpering when they tighten, leg worming between mine, mouth trailing over the curve of my throat, slotting his lips over my scent gland, the heat and wet curl of his tongue making my back arch; hand gripping tightly at his hands that clamp down, keeping me still.

"No escaping little fawn. Not when I've finally got my hands on you." he murmurs, voice low and gravelly, pressing an open-mouthed kiss before his lips trail away, fangs nipping at my ear, breath warm and curling around it, hands turning me round, twisting me to face him.

His lips are still mussed, hair tousled as he peers at me through orange strands, nosing at my temple in a lighter scent. There's a spurt of dominant pheromones crowding in his sleepy, soft warm scent, mingling together in a way that's dizzying and confusing, body tilting towards the familiar haziness but shifting restlessly at the dominant edge to it.

My hand slides from the muscled curve of his shoulder, fingers trailing as I marvel at warm, smooth supple skin, feel the strength and corded muscles that ripple and shift under my touch. His body jerks when my the tip of my nails graze down his pec, catching the pointed bud of his nipple, mouth pressing to his collarbone, nosing at the skin and breathing in his sleepy scent turning slowly alert.

The sight is rushed away from once, had torn my eyes away from knowing I didn't have that right... the same sight is on display, a proud offering, unashamed and easily given. There's no need to tear my eyes away and so they drift over the display of his bare torso, eyes drinking in the sight as my hand trails across warm skin, a slow exploratory touch. The tips of my fingers drift towards the ink curling across skin, slowly tracing the letters. My eyes flutter open and shut, the warmth of his chest pressing against the side of my face, body grounded and held by him as I continue to brush fingers across the warm expanse of skin on display.

His body tenses under the touch, a shaky sigh as he tilts onwards towards me, hands gripping my waist and squeezing, a puff of air that curls and brushes against my ears and makes them flicker. Eyes blinking open more at the way the sleepiness takes a sharp edge; warning and dangerous.

"What's the story behind the tattoo?" I ask. Lips grazing his chest, head resting under his, leg curled over his as I continue the slow trace, eyes drawn to the sight of the way his abdomen muscles clench and loosen.