Chapter 50- connecting links

JIN POV:

"I think you'll find sweetheart's ours for the night. You can't force a fledgling pack to separate." I say in all seriousness, eyes flashing with amusement and mischief, watching as shock makes jaws slacken and ears perk; scents bursting out in such strong waves that my nose picks up on it, wings fluttering and preening as I look at the others. Tails swishing and eyes bright with both curiosity and surprise.

It makes my instincts preen, fluttering happily at the thought and knowledge of calling (Y/N) pack. Of accepting and taking her in as ours, as a packmate; as an equal, a third slotting in easily between me and Kookie.

And Kookie doesn't hesitate to slot himself between the two oranges; fur bristling and charged with an electric desire that thrums through them, with pride and smugness radiating off Tae with sweet saccharine waves of berry and the sharp scrutinising mint of Jiminie as he tries to tug (Y/N) towards him. 

"I'll be taking (Y/N)." he says with finality, tugging her away from the happily chuffing tiger into his own arms, steadying her when her legs tremble and wobble, thigh glands suddenly stimulated and making her jitter.

There's a smug countenance across Tae's face; predatory and feline, lips curled into a smirk as he watches Kookie steady her, carefully lowering down, back facing her.

A soft smile on his face, ears perking when (Y/N) takes the invitation and loops her arms around him, his hands curling around her calves and hoisting her up, securely anchoring her to his back, piggybacking her away.

"Night hyungs~" he trills, ears perking up at the soft grateful nuzzle (Y/N) gives. The light nosing across brown glossy fur, tender and sweet, eyes fluttering at the undoubted burst of scent it coaxes out.

"Night loves. Don't let the two of them keep you up. Joon-ah, why don't you room with Hobi and Yoongi-ah? I have a feeling sleep will be far from their minds." I tease, watching at the two of them unabashedly grin, fangy smirks and simmering want in their eyes.

And Joon's face scrunches, nodding as he lets Yoongi and Hobi tug him between them, ushering him off to bed, tails swishing in matching unison before I make to follow the track Kookie's bright voice marks, eagerness in his words as he piggybacks (Y/N) to our room.

"Try keep the growls to a minimum... we all have work tomorrow." I tease, but before I turn the two of them are already shifting closer, a possessive hand gripping at Tae's waist and a stripey tail curled around Jiminie's thigh.

"No promises hyung." They call in unison; delight and playfulness alight in their tones, warm and husky and low.

I shake my head, blowing a kiss before ducking out of view, hurrying to catch up with the other two, watching a twitchy tail and excited jostle of (Y/N)'s body against Kookie's as he opens the door and steps through, his eyes catching mine; head tilted in beckoning invitation.

"Hurry up hyung!"

Rushing through the threshold to watch him set (Y/N) down, sinking down on the edge of the bed and falling back with her, her laughter ringing out and merging with his giggles; head tilting up from where it rests on her stomach to peer at her, ears perked up with happiness.

"Sleeping like this tonight bun?" she teases.

His face scrunches in thought, grinning at her.

"Maybe~ I'm comfy enough." He insists, squirming when her toe nudges at his side, her legs gripped by him as he turns, hovering over her in a way that's playful and giddy, body posturing as a predator but their giggles are sweet and giddy and infectious; their scents fluttering around each other, apparent in the way her ears flicker and his droop under her light touch, at the line she rubs from the tips to the base before rubbing her knuckles at where they meet his hair.