Prologue

The world can be vicious, it can be cruel and merciless to the weak. No matter how much time passes, no matter how much mankind has evolved from what it once was thousands of years ago, we all are driven by the instinct to survive. So the environment shifts and transforms from the green landscapes to ones made of human materials- the soft fertile ground vanished under slabs of concrete and pavement, the beautiful sky gets hidden behind skyscrapers and the air we breathe turns from oxygen into a mixture of gases we breathe in, recycled air.

And life favours the strong. It favours the ones with resources. Whether that be wealth, attractiveness or status.

At the end of the day we all exist and are active competitors in the survival of the fittest. And everyday, every effort is in the hope that we can survive until the next day and the one after that. We are in a race that commenced with the existence of life and will continue long after our lives end.

They say the only thing that differentiates mankind from the animal kingdom is the ability to make choices, to be able to live life according to the decisions we make rather than being driven by biological instinct and impulse.

But what happens when you're a hybrid? What happens when you're both? When you have to learn to negotiate and manage both sides of you? How do you bring the two together? How do you live your life without being controlled by your instincts?

And at the end of the day do you win or lose as a hybrid? As a mixture of human and animal, does life favour you and benefit you or does it drag you back in the race that is simply existing.

(THERE YOU GO! I'M BACK WITH ANOTHER FIC! A HYBRID AU! AND I HOPE THAT YOU ALL ENJOY THIS BOOK TOO! I HOPE MY BOOK IS DIFFERENT AND GROWS TO BE MEMORABLE! TO MY OLD READERS WELCOME ONCE MORE AND FOR NEW READERS I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOURSELF, WELCOME MY DEARS! STAY SAFE AND TAKE CARE LOVELIES!)

Another BTSxReader au my dears!
Buckle up!

Borahae! 💜💜💜

PurpleQueenie <3