Chapter 68- not so vanilla

JIN POV:

When the two of them return, they carry a very strong scent distinguishable even to my nose; turning as they approach and eyes brightening, wings flapping loudly at the strong scent of vanilla clinging to them, overwhelming their own scent with the sweetness of a scent I call mine.

Feel my instincts preen with a great satisfaction that goes beyond words and coherency, eyes raking over them with a hungered appreciation for the claim that has sunk skin deep on every inch of skin.

"Don't you two smell divine?" I grin, feathers rustling with inexpressible pride as I track every slight movement as they approach, hair damp and tousled and all cosily dressed; the surge of possessiveness welling higher when I see that the shirts they adorn are my own. Preening at the physical and biological claims that they're mine they've cocooned themselves in.

There's a slight tremble to (Y/N)'s legs, a flushed pinkness to her cheeks that goes beyond a hot shower and paired with the curved grin and perked ears Kook sports, hand settled on the low of her back as he steers and nudges her forward before him, there's no doubt why.

Whatever fun had transpired between them in the shower, it comes adorned with my scent stamped all over it, eyes flitting over both of them, hand tugging her close and swallowing the sweet, shaky exhale when my lips meld to hers, a bruising, fiery intensity that lances across my spine, pulses liquified heat through my veins and has my fingers curling around her nape to tug her closer.

Wings flaring wide before curving briefly around her; skimming across Kook's arms. Feel her scent pulse sweetly in response to the brush of my lips chasing to memorise hers, to learn and to tease, to explore the curved lilt of her enticing smile pressed against my lips and feel them shudder as she trembles, breath wavering at the slow flick of my tongue brushing against the seam of her lips, granted entrance with a whimpered tug as she reaches for me to draw her close, tongue curling and flicking against my own. Brushing with a heated flickering want that threatens to push everything from mind save for her, for how easily and readily she sinks into the kiss, for how easily she gives up control of it even if she tries so sweetly to dominate it.

Her fingers tremble slightly where they curl around my wrists, tighten as she seeks to anchor herself to my touch, eyes fluttering as I peer at her, thumb brushing over her bottom lip as I draw away.

"Good day at work chickie?"

She nods her head, lips ghosting along mine in a gentler, featherlight peck, eyes lowering to take in my apron, peering past to see ingredients already set up.

Eyes lighting up with fondness and excitement.

"You're quick." She muses, sinking into the embrace when I draw her close, Kookie's hands slipping away as my arms and wings wrap around her, lingering onto the moment where it's just me and her, relishing in the small, cocooned world within my wings where she's looking at me.

And seeing only me.

"Anything for my sweetheart~ especially when she asked so sweetly to be my sous-chef and to learn to bake."

Her lips curve up.

Joy and amusement flickering in wide doe eyes.

"I would be honoured for two of the most prestigious bakers I know and love would teach me how to make apple pie."

Eyes fluttering coyly, the vanilla scent unmistakeable; sweet and curling around the two of us, the loose embrace steeped with my scent, my chosen scent.

And the two of them choosing to bathe and apply my scented products is a claim they've lathered deep into every inch of their skin.

It's undeniable.