Chapter 52- the brand of your scent

HOBI POV:

My hand dithers at the door, wondering whether or not to step through, whether I was prepared for the sight behind it. Whether I was ready for the carnage and crafted chaos I knew Tae and Jiminie would've left; the intertwined, peaked scents of them and (Y/N) lingering in the living room, trailing over to the bedroom. The others are already up, moving about and getting ready, making breakfast and the sound of voices drifting across the floor.

I knock lightly before silently pushing the door open, slipping in the small gap before my body jolts and goes taut. Swamped with the scent of arousal pooling in the air, heavy and intoxicating and cloying, entirely at odds with the soft scene before my eyes. My mouth waters, fangs aching with the want and need to sink themselves into the source of the entangled heady scents, eyes softening as I spot the large tiger sprawled across the mattress; an ever-constant stream of rumbly chuffs pouring into the air, content and heavy with sleep and satisfaction, stripes draped over the centre of the bed, paw draped over (Y/N)'s curled up figure, her body pinned under Tae's large sprawling shifted frame, head resting on her chest, burrowed against her throat.

Curled just as contentedly, nose wormed firmly against her scent gland is Jiminie, small sleepy fox, tail swishing back and forth in low hazy movements, unconsciously positioned close to where the scent of anise is strongest. But as I step close towards the bed, it's clear to pick out the threads of arousal laced through with their sleepy pheromones, faded yet still prominent enough. It clings go (Y/N), evidence in the rucked up clothes and when Tae shifts, snuffling against her throat with a rumble, his furry head shifts to the side slightly, revealing glimpses of colouring marks splayed and smattered across skin.

It's almost startling how heavy the anise is. Heavy with how richly it pours off of (Y/N) and heavy with how it clings to the boys; dousing them in it. It's heavy in the way that the room is Joon's and Jiminie's and yet her own pheromones threaten to permeate the ever present haze of their intertwined scents... how perhaps it may already have.

I sink down on the edge of the bed, carefully drawing my legs up, body propped against the headboard as I slowly scoot closer, fingers running through thick glossy fur, nails scratching lightly at the base of Tae's ears, rubbing and trailing fingers across his back, feeling the vibrations of his chuffs as they grow louder and heavier... sensing the touch even if he doesn't turn or lean into it as he would if he were awake. The scent of berries sweeten, turning soft and ripe and heady in the familiar way a mate's scent does; enticing and curling around my instincts, tugging and coaxing me closer and yanking at every biological need to be close, close, close and keep my mate content.

I hover. Body twisting as my legs stretch out, propping myself up on an arm to observe the three of them, fingers carefully drifting across to rub at flickery orange ears, small muffled hazy breathy chirps as Jiminie remains asleep. Both of them I realise are posturing. Even in sleep the two are shifted to drape over (Y/N), her scent glands, so thoroughly claimed and doused with their scents, covered and therefore protected. That the heaviness to her scent, cloying and warm and vulnerable in its floral softness is a scent coaxed out in such potency by them.

A pheromone high.

The two had wanted to stay and protect her in her vulnerable state.

Biology making them feel proud and satiated as potential mates for nudging her into instinctual satisfaction and then shifting and staying close to keep her protected but also unable or unwilling to leave her.

My hand goes to (Y/N), drawing back strands of hair, watching her ears flicker droopy at the touch, leaning to press a kiss to them, to her temple, nosing at her skin and breathing in her scent, strong and satiated.