🩹🖤Attack- Taehyun

Taehyun was walking back to the dorms after going for a walk. It was a beautiful day and he really wanted to get outside for a little bit. He was walking back and spotted a shortcut through an alley. He remembered his hyung telling him to stay on the sidewalk, but he knew it would be way faster to take the shortcut. He turned down the street and bean walking through the alley, his hands in his kangaroo pocket. He spotted a few people up ahead so he moved to the right side of the street so he wouldn't be in their way.

As he approached them, he quickly realized that the three large men were moving very fast, and it looked like they were coming to him. He quickened his pace trying calm his irrational panic telling himself that there is no way these people are coming for him. He sped up keeping his head down until he was suddenly yelled at.

"Ya! Kid!" a deep gruff voice shook his whole body. The man approached him until he was in front of him.

"Hello, sir... um, can I help you with something? He said politely trying not to freak out.

The man laughed bitterly.

"What are you doing here kid? Don't you know who's turf this is?"

"I'm terribly sorry sir, i... I am just trying to get home; I'll just turn around."

He turned but stopped when he felt a large hand grab his hood.

"Oh, you're not going anywhere."

Taehyun felt his heart stop. He turned around looking at all three men who were surrounding him.

"Please, sir, why are you doing this? Why can't I leave?" his voice was shaking, and he was so close to crying.

"Because who knows who you'll tell."

"Tell? Tell what?" he asked shakily.

Just then he noticed the others with large zip lock bags full of marijuana which was very illegal where they were. His eyes widened and he looked back at the man with sparkling eyes.

"Sir I promise, I won't tell anyone, I'll pretend I didn't even come here I promise."

"that's not gonna happen."

Taehyun saw his life flash before his eyes. Were they going to kidnap him? How was he supposed to get out of there?

"Please... sir I'll do anything... do you want money? I can pay you look." He fumbled with his wallet as he pulled it out of his pocket, he opened it revealing stacks of bills. He ripped them out and stuck them out in front of him towards the man.

He grabbed the bills from his shaking hand and inspected them to make sure they were real.

"Where the hell did a little kid like you get so much money?" he growled.

"Oh uh... i... I'm a performer sir...."

One of the other men whispered something to the man.

He nodded before turning back to Taehyun.

"We appreciate your donation, but we still can't have yo telling anyone."

He snapped his fingers, and the two men came towards Taehyun with evil snarls on their faces.

"Please! Please I won't tell anyon-

He was cut off with a huge fist colliding with his face. His head snapped to the side, blood filling his mouth. He stepped back horrified as the two men lunged at him, the taller one grabbing him and pinning him down as the other one punched and kicked him.