💖Restless -Soobin

Request by: Rose_villeee

After a crazy long month of schedules and promotions, TXT were finally coming home for a well-deserved break.

The boys were exhausted. This latest album had been way more work than their other ones have been. The album itself had 18 tracks, two titles and 16 B-sides, all brand new to moa. They also promoted the album internationally, so they had to record it in several languages and do promotions for several countries.

To say they were burnt out was an understatement.

They were on their way home from their final performance, all too tired to even celebrate.

In the van, kai was laying against soobin's shoulder, fast asleep while beomgyu and taehyun slept against each other, their heads resting on each other's.

Yeonjun had droopy eyes but he and the leader decided to stay up so they could help get all the boys and their belongings into the dorms.

They arrived at the building and yeonjun and soobin gently woke up the maknae line, Huening kai staying completely asleep.

"aish kai...you're like a little baby." Yeonjun chuckled as he unbuckled the youngest and slipped his arms under his legs and back lifting him up and carrying him inside.

Soobin was carrying their bags as he trailed behind them, slowly trudging up the stairs.

"hyung? Do you need some help?" taehyun asked groggily seeing soobin with all the bags.

"no, I'm okay tae, go ahead." He insisted.

Tae sighed but listened knowing soobin was too stubborn to let him help even if he wasn't exhausted.

They got inside and they immediately dispersed from each other, saying goodnight and heading to bed.

Yeonjun tucked kai into his bed after removing his shoes and jacket and then went to his own room to sleep for at least fifteen hours.

He snuggled into his covers, his warm mattress inviting him to sleep almost instantly. He closed his eyes, and his body went lax sending him off to dreamland.

Soobin on the other hand was laying on his bed, his limbs aching from how hard he danced.

He laid down on his memory foam pillow, his neck pain easing as his brain got tired and fuzzy.

He closed his eyes expecting the sweet reward of sleep to come upon him.

But it didn't.

He laid there for nearly an hour wishing and praying for his mind to just shut off, but it never did.

In his head he was replaying their concert, watching all his steps, thinking back to see if he messed anything up.

He thought about each of their tracks, hearing the songs in his mind, the tempo making his foot wiggle back and forth which only added to his restlessness.

He groaned loudly, all he wanted was to sleep.

He had never been this tired, this was their biggest comeback yet and after nearly thirty days of non-stop work he wished for rest.

He forced his foot to stop and closed his eyes doing anything he could to stop his racing thoughts, his mind resisting the lack of activity.

He laid still and silent for another hour and a half and still, had not fallen asleep.

He groaned again feeling frustrated and upset. His eyes were burning with how tired they were, his eye lids hooded but wouldn't stay closed.

He was getting upset, it had been hours and he still hadn't gotten a wink of sleep.

Eventually the lack of sleep was driving him crazy. He was angry at his racing mind and feeling so drained and emotional that tears came to his eyes. He rolled over on his side, his cheek pressed against his pillow. He clutched the sheets below him as his tears continued to fall and sad pitiful whimpers left his lips.

He was just so tired, and he didn't realize that his crying had gotten much more audible than he had meant to.

Before he realized, there was a dip in his mattress and a warm hand resting on his back, rubbing up and down very slowly.

When he realized he wasn't alone he slowly tilted his head and met the eyes of the person with him.

"y...yeonjun-hyung?"

Yeonjun's eyes went slightly big, and he looked down to meet soobin's eyes.

"oh binnie? You're awake? I thought you were having a bad dream." He said softly, his hand still rubbing his back.

Soobin didn't say anything.

"binnie, why are you crying?" he whispered gently.

With yeonjun's question, he only cried harder.

"hey, hey, soobin-ah, it's okay just tell me what's wrong, okay?"

"j... Jun... i...I'm so tired..." he cried, his weak hand coming up to rest on yeonjun's thigh.

Yeonjun used his free hand to place on top of soobin's.

"then go to sleep love, what are you still doing up?"

Soobin whined his eyes still heavy.

"I can't! i...I can't fall asleep yeonjunnie...i...I I've been trying for three hours but...nothing happens..."

"aww binnie..." yeonjun cooed moving his hand up to slowly lace through his hair.

"'I'm so sorry bin, no wonder your so upset..."

"I just wanna sleep yeonjun...I'm so tired..." he whimpered again; his eyes barely open but fighting to stay open regardless.

"hey, it's okay binnie, don't cry." He cooed wiping a stray tear from soobin's cheek.

"here jagiya, scoot over a bit."

Soobin weakly shimmied his body scooting over to the other side of his bed.

Yeonjun laid down next to him, pulling the comforter up over both of them, making sure soobin was completely covered.

He slid his arm under soobin's head having soobin resting against his chest as his other hand ran slowly up and down his back.

"close your eyes bin." He whispered.

Soobin hiccupped softly as his tears stopped before he closed his eyes, his brain telling him to open them again.

"hyung-

"shhhh, don't talk binnie, just relax." He whispered as his hand moved even slower on his back, creating a soothing pattern which was already coaxing the younger to sleep.

When yeonjun felt soobin's body relax and he smiled in relief. He slowly raised his hand up to soobin's head and ran his fingers through his locks, smoothing his soft hair against his skull.

Soobin exhaled deeply as he completely relaxed, his eyelids softening as they rested over his eyes. His lips relaxed into a natural pout as he sunk deep into yeonjun's chest, his soft warm body even more inviting than his mattress.

Yeonjun stayed silent, keeping up his slow rhythm of stroking the younger's hair as he physically felt soobin begin to drift.

After around fifteen minutes, yeonjun heard soft snores from the boy beneath him and he sighed in relief.

He leaned down to kiss the top of soobin's head before he slid his hand down to rest over his back before he snuggled into soobin and dozed back to sleep himself.