🖤Eating Disorder- Soobin

Request by: Rose_villeee

TRIGGER WARNING: EATING DISORDER, PURGING

"hyung where are you going?" kai asked from the couch as the leader pulled on his shoes.

"manager-nim called me in for a meeting, it's probably about the promotions or something, shouldn't take long."

"but it's our day off." Yeonjun whined feeling bad that the leader had to work.

"Jun, I'll be back soon. Just give me like an hour."

Yeonjun pouted slumping back into the couch." soobin chuckled at yeonjun's childishness before opening the door.

"I'll see you guys later."

"bye hyung!" beomgyu called loudly.

Soobin went downstairs and into the long hallway where all the Hybe offices were. He entered their managers office and took a seat in front of the man's desk.

"ah soobin you're here."

"yes sir, what did you want to meet about?"

The man sighed spinning around in his chair, his elbows up on his desk.

"soobin-ah, let me frank with you."

Soobin swallowed seeing an odd expression on his face.

"you have gained a significant amount of weight over the past few months and it's starting to become quite noticeable."

Immediately soobin's face dropped and he felt dread and insecurity wash over him.

"huh? But hyung i...I'm in great physical condition."

"soobin, look at these for a second." He said before he slid a manilla folder over to soobin.

When he opened the folder, he saw at least fifty printouts of moa's comments from various social media networks all talking about his weight.

"all the fans are noticing it soobin."

Soobin felt awful as he read the hurtful words. Just endless amounts of comments criticizing his weight gain calling him fat and ugly.

"what...what should I do then sir?"

"anything you can soobin, we don't have a lot of time before the next comeback. I'd like you to increase your workout regimen, and begin a diet, the quickest acting one you can find."

Soobin slowly nodded his head.

"please do your best soobin, if you don't lose this weight the fans will start disliking you and then the group."

That was the last thing soobin wanted. He didn't care so much if the fans disliked him but the other members? They didn't deserve to go down just because of him.

"I understand sir. Is...is that all?"

"yes soobin. Please enjoy your day off."

Soobin bowed before leaving the office.

His eyes welled up as he speed-walked back to the dorms, trying to avoid the eyes of the other staff and people in the building.

He rushed upstairs wiping his eyes as he fiddled with his key in the doorknob.

He walked in and removed his shoes trying to remove the evidence of his tears.

"binnie! You're finally back! I can't stand beomgyu today I'm gonna smack him in the head the next time he makes fun of my part in blue hour." Yeonjun whined as he ran up to the taller.