🩹💖sick-maknae line

Request by: Koalanoo

Warning: vomit

It was an oddly peaceful night at the txt dorms, all the members tucked in bed sleeping soundly.

Beomgyu had woken up suddenly very early in the morning, just around 3:45 AM. He was covered in sweat, his sheets below him were soaked through to the mattress and his pillow was damp from his sweaty wolf cut. He blinked his eyes confused as to why he had woken up so early.

As he laid there, he could feel discomfort in several parts of his body, his stomach was aching pretty badly, his head pounding annoyingly. He felt dizzy without moving and his limbs, especially his hands and fingers were trembling.

He rolled over to grab his phone trying to ignore how awful he was feeling. He winced at the bright screen quickly sliding his brightness down and checking the time.

He groaned seeing that it was too early to wake up yet, his stomach grumbling loudly. He was so exhausted but couldn't find a comfortable enough position to get back to sleep, his stomach continued to churn and grumble angrily with every movement he made which progressively made him more and more nauseous.

He laid flat on his back and closed his eyes taking in some deep breaths hoping to god that he was just having some indigestion.

After a few minutes however, his condition seemed to worsen, and he felt his stomach rebel against him.

He swallowed thickly sitting up in a panic. He pressed his hand to his middle focusing on taking breaths through his nose hoping his nausea would calm down.

Within the next minute he felt his throat sour signaling that he was going to throw up whether he wanted to or not. He quickly rushed out of his bed; his legs shaky beneath him. He briskly walked to the bathroom a hand on his mouth just in case.

He felt everything begin to rise just as he stepped into the bathroom. He quickly opened the toilet lid and crashed to his knees lunging forward just in time for sick to come spilling out of his mouth.

He gagged loudly clutching the sides of the toilet desperately.

The fit lasted a few minutes until he was able to stop and take a breath.

He was dripping in sweat, his lips pale and dry all the color faded from his face except a bright flush on his cheeks. His eyes were dull and bloodshot glazed with water.

He felt awful, he absolutely hated throwing up and the fact that the pain in his stomach hadn't subsided made him think this wouldn't be the last time.

He didn't want to be all alone the next time he got sick especially after how terrible the first round was. He shakily rose to his feet flushing the toilet and wiping his mouth. Standing made him dizzy but he needed to go find one of his hyungs. He slowly shuffled across the hall making sure his movements weren't to fast or harsh in fear of upsetting his stomach once again.

Yeonjun's door was the closest and as much as he didn't want to wake his sleeping hyung, his crave for comfort outweighed his guilt.

He slowly pushed yeonjun's door open seeing the eldest cuddled up in his blankets peacefully.

He walked over to yeonjun, his legs shaking more now.

He softly shook yeonjun's shoulder, the oldest waking up instantly.

He peeled his eyes open and spotted a dimly lit beomgyu in front of him, the hallway light spilling through his now open door.

"beom?" yeonjun said as he was finally fully awake.