🩹💖Migraine - Taehyun

Request by: koalanoo

Warning: vomit

Taehyun woke up feeling sweaty and hot, his sheets were damp beneath him.

He shivered violently feeling a chill up his spine. He felt really weird, he was fine the night before but now he was feeling really off.

He checked the time and saw that he had woken up earlier than usual. The other boys wouldn't be up for two more hours.

He sighed loudly feeling his limbs ache as he reached over to place his phone back on the nightstand.

He bundled up in his blankets trying to warm himself up since he was absolutely freezing.

After around ten minutes, he dozed off with a dull ache in his head.

The next thing he knew, he was being shaken by beomgyu, his loud voice piercing taehyun's ears.

"hyunnie! Get up! You'll be late!" he yelled as he jumped up and down on taehyun's mattress.

Taehyun groaned loudly, his head throbbing.

"gyu, please shut up." He pleaded with a tired voice.

"hey, I'm older than you kang taehyun." Beomgyu playfully teased as he jumped on top of taehyun and messed with his hair.

Taehyun was not in the mood to play, his body felt like it was submerged in ice water and then run over by a truck.

Beomgyu quickly realized that something was wrong, taehyun always messes around with him but this morning something seemed off.

Beomgyu slowly retracted his hand out of taehyun's hair and slid off of him to sit beside him.

"what's wrong tae?"

Taehyun sighed in relief when beomgyu lowered his voice.

"sorry for yelling hyung just. My head is killing me." He said in a raspy tired voice.

Beomgyu's eyes widened.

"oh, I'm sorry hyunnie." He whispered as he softly stroked his fingers through taehyun's bangs.

"have you taken anything for your headache?"

Taehyun shook his head.

"it hurts to move." He admitted.

"aw, is it a migraine?"

"i...I don't know but everything hurts." He whined; his eyes squeezed shut.

Just then yeonjun came in the doorway.

"yah! What is taking you dorks so long!?"

"hyung! Shhhh!" beomgyu quickly hushed the eldest as he saw the discomfort on taehyun's face.

"yah! Why are you shushing me?" yeonjun asked feeling offended.

"hyung! Taehyunnie has a headache." Beomgyu informed.

Yeonjun instantly lowered his voice.

"oh, sorry." He said as he came over to sit beside beomgyu.

"how bad is it hyunnie?"

"it feels like my skull is splitting apart." Taehyun said evident pain in his voice.

"aish, that's not good." Yeonjun said as he softly rubbed taehyun's head.

"gyu, will you go get some Tylenol from the kitchen please?" yeonjun said to the younger.

Beomgyu quickly rushed off to the kitchen to grab the bottle of Tylenol and a glass of water. He returned and handed the items to the oldest.