🖤💖Bad Day - Soobin

It had been a long week for the members of txt. They had a nonstop schedule all week long and only had one day to relax before they had to start preparations for their next comeback.

Soobin had been called to a meeting as he was the leader of txt. He said goodbye to the boys who were finally relaxing at home and went to see his manager.

Soobin was already very tired, and his emotions were very much at their limits. He entered the room and took a seat waiting for the manager.

"ah soobin, thank you for coming in. this won't take long I just have a few things to discuss with you.

Soobin nodded.

"so first off I wanted to let you know that we've made some changes to the line distribution of your next song." The man handed soobin a piece of paper and waited for him to look it over.

As soobin scanned the paper, he only saw his name a few times, way less than usual.

"sir, is this correct?"

"yes of course is there a problem?"

"well, it's just I've barely been given any lines in this arrangement."

"yes, it was done on purpose."

Soobin looked puzzled.

"why?"

"well soobin I'll be frank with you. Your voice, compared to the other's is quite weak. There's nothing special about it, it's, to put it simply, forgettable."

Soobin looked down at the table feeling a little hurt.

"I see..."

"look, I'm not trying to make you feel bad but truly soobin, your voice isn't as powerful as taehyun's or huening kai's and we think the songs would sound better if your voice was at a minimum."

Soobin picked at his nails under the table biting his lip.

"that brings up my next topic, I've hired a vocal coach for you to work with, since debut you're skills have gotten a little subpar and I'd like you to work on improving before this next album."

"s...subpar? Is it really that bad sir?"

"yes, I'm afraid so soobin. We ran some numbers based on popularity of each of the members and you were at the bottom of the list. The fans have noticed you slipping up and are switching biases left and right. I need you to work harder soobin."

Soobin swallowed thickly and nodded.

"yes sir."

"okay, one more thing. We were thinking of sending you to have a procedure done on your cheeks."

Soobin's eyes went wide in shock.

"a procedure?"

"yes, we'd like to shave your cheeks down, so you'll appear chiseled, more masculine."

Soobin couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"sir, that...that seems a bit extreme, I'm not sure I'm comfortable changing my appearance like that."

"oh relax, it's not happening now, we need to discuss with the surgeon and everything first, it's just an idea."

"ah, I see. So, is that all?"

"yes, that's all please enjoy your off day."

With that soobin left the room as quickly as he could.

He felt a lump form in his throat. How could he have said all those horrible things to him so casually? Was he really doing that poorly? He felt like someone had punched him in the stomach and knocked the wind out of him.