🩹💖Heat Exhaustion - Yeonjun

Request by: MiniPancakez

"that's looking great guys! Only a few more takes and then we'll wrap okay?" the director called from his chair.

Txt had been filming their new music video and the setting was out in the dessert. It was very hot that day and the humidity was absolutely ridiculous.

The boys were exhausted, and the temperature outside wasn't helping.

They were all wearing several layers, long baggy jeans, long sleeve shirts under t-shirts and hoodies. The sun was right above them as they danced on the dry terrain.

All of them were sweating profusely but yeonjun was starting to look worse than everyone else. His skin was pale, sweat dripping down his face. His lungs felt tight, his body aching and waves of dizziness striking him every few minutes.

As they were filming their next take, yeonjun suddenly fell forward, his knees crashing into the dry sand.

Instantly the members stopped dancing and rushed to him.

"Jun!? hey, are you alright?" soobin asked softly as he knelt down holding him up.

Yeonjun was having a hard time breathing, his shirt completely soaked with sweat, his skin white as a sheet.

"junnie, can you hear me?" soobin asked after he received no response.

Yeonjun nodded very slowly bringing his hand up to hold his head as he was hit with a horrible wave of dizziness.

"what's wrong? Tell me what's going on jun."

"bin...bin i...I can't breathe...I'm...I'm dizzy"

Soobin looked terrified.

"okay, okay, let's get you over in the shade. Come here junnie, let me carry you."

Soobin lifted yeonjun princess style and rushed him over to the tent where the crew were, the members already setting up a place for yeonjun to lay down.

"someone get him some water!" the director ordered as he joined the boys.

"I think he has heat stroke...we need to take his clothes off." Beomgyu said confidently.

Suddenly while soobin was supporting yeonjun's head in his lap, beomgyu and kai began removing yeonjun's clothes leaving him shirtless.

He was coated in sweat and his chest was heaving with his heavy breaths.

"junnie deep breaths, remember to breathe." Soobin coached before one of the camera men brought a bottle of cold water over to the boys.

Soobin quickly propped yeonjun's head up against his chest and tilted the bottle into his mouth letting him take occasional sips making sure to give it to him slowly so he wouldn't get sick.

The others were fanning yeonjun as soobin soaked yeonjun's t-shirt with the cold water and began wiping down his skin trying to cool him down.

Finally yeonjun's breathing had evened out but he still felt dizzy and sick, his body way too hot.

"this isn't enough he needs to get inside somewhere." Soobin said frantically.

"let's lay him down in the van, I'll turn the A/C up all the way." The director said.

They quickly rushed yeonjun into the van and layed him down in the back seat blasting the A/C and closing the doors.

Soobin stayed with him while the rest of the members packed everything up and prepared to head home.

Soobin held yeonjun in his lap still pressing the water-soaked shirt around yeonjun's face and chest feeling the cold air finally fill the van.

After half an hour yeonjun began to feel better, he didn't feel so sick or dizzy and was reduced to being physically exhausted.

"hey junnie, it's soobin can you hear me?"

He nodded; his eyes still closed.

"do you feel okay enough for us to get you home?"

Yeonjun sleepily nodded again barely able to keep his eyes open.

"okay I'm gonna slowly sit you up but you can lay on me in the back okay?"

After the boys loaded up in the van, soobin pulled yeonjun against him in the back seat and let him sleep as they drove back to the dorms. They kept the A/C on the whole ride to maintain yeonjun's body temperature until they finally got home.

Soobin tucked yeonjun into bed after putting him in a pair of shorts instead of his jeans and layed next to him, a simple arm around his torso so he wouldn't be too hot.

By the time yeonjun woke up he was feeling a million times better. He rubbed his eyes and looked over at soobin who stirred awake just as he woke up.

"hey junnie, how are you feeling?"

"much better binnie, thank you for taking care of me."

"of course hyung, I'm sorry I didn't realize earlier."

"it's okay binnie, I should've said something before I collapsed."

Soobin hugged yeonjun softly snuggling into his chest.

"I'm glad you're okay now jun."

Yeonjun chuckled.

"what did the director say about filming?"

"were gonna do the last few shots in a different location to avoid that situation again.

Yeonjun nodded.

"if your okay now, do you wanna go get some breakfast?"

Yeonjun smiled his eyes sparkly.

"yes, I'm starvingggg" yeonjun exaggerated making soobin giggle.

"okay, well hurry up and get dressed!" soobin teased throwing a pillow at him.

"okay! Okay!" yeonjun laughed throwing the pillow back and hopping out of bed to change.