🖤💖Anxiety Attack- Taehyun

Request by: itsmehhihi

TRIGGER WARNING: Panic attack

"guys we need to hurry, the show starts soon!" soobin called from the doorway of their hotel room.

Yeonjun came sprinting down the hall, kai on his heels.

"sorry binnie, beomgyu couldn't find his phone." Yeonjun apologized.

Beomgyu and taehyun arrived finally joining the others.

"finally, beomgyu how is it always you that makes us late?" soobin teased.

"hey! Last time it was yeonjun-hyung's fault!" he whined.

Soobin playfully ruffled his hair and rolled his eyes.

"okay, okay, let's go, the van's waiting downstairs."

They left the hotel room, taehyun the furthest back as they walked down the long hallway to the elevator. He was completely silent and wasn't participating in their conversation.

Soobin noticed quickly that taehyun had an odd expression on his face and he elbowed yeonjun's arm lightly to get his attention.

"hm?" yeonjun hummed as he scrolled through his phone as he walked.

"hyung, look at tae." He whispered gesturing to the younger.

Yeonjun looked up and saw taehyun's blank expression, stress behind his eyes, his fingers fiddling with the side hem of his jeans.

"is he alright?" yeonjun whispered.

"I'm not sure, he didn't say anything was wrong back at the room."

"you don't think he's sick, do you?"

"god I hope not, don't worry, let's pull him aside in the lobby."

Yeonjun nodded as they entered the elevator.

Beomgyu was practicing his English with kai as the elevator descended.

The concert they were doing was in LA and it was there first stop for their very first north American tour. They were so excited to finally see their international moas so they wanted everything to be perfect.

They stepped out of the elevator and into the lobby. Yeonjun told beomgyu and kai to start loading up the van while they pulled taehyun to the side who was visibly stressed about something.

"hey tae, can you come here for a second?" soobin asked.

Taehyun looked at him puzzled but obeyed.

"what's up hyung?"

"tae, are you alright?" yeonjun asked.

Taehyun was startled by the question. He put on a smile and nodded.

"yeah, I'm fine why?"

"well, you just seem upset, are you feeling, okay?" soobin said putting his hand on taehyun's forehead.

"hyung, I'm fine. Just pre-show jitters y'know?" he slowly removed soobin's hand.

"are you sure?"

"yes hyung. Now come on, we'll be late." With that he turned around and joined the other two in the van.

Soobin shot yeonjun a concerned glance before they both shrugged and followed him outside.

They arrived at the venue and were immediately in concert mode. They rushed to hair and makeup after getting their outfits on. The backstage area was chaotic and crazy as usual but it seemed to be affecting taehyun more than usual.