🩹💖Poisoned - Yeonjun

Request by: btstaenctwin

TW: POISONING

Warning: Vomit

Award shows were always chaotic, having so many groups and fans all in one place at the same time was sure to cause some crazy situations.

This award show, however, would be a night choi yeonjun would never forget.

It was the first fully sold-out award show since the pandemic had started. The entire venue was packed full of fans excited to see the different groups perform and win awards.

After the show, there was an area where fans could leave letters and gifts for the different groups.

TXT were walking to their gift area gasping in surprise at the very full table of gifts and letters. There was a huge pile of plushies for kai in the corner which made the youngest smile wide.

The staff encouraged the boys to stay away from any of the food items telling them to wait until they'd been inspected before consuming anything.

As the boys were looking through the gifts yeonjun kept eying a box of cookies on the table. It was a brightly colored box of delicious looking macarons. He really wanted to eat the strawberry one he spotted, the bright pink color calling to him as he read fan letters.

"there's no way moa would try to hurt us, right? I'm sure the cookies are fine." He said to himself as he kept eying the box.

He sat for a second thinking about what he should do, his stomach growling as he thought of the cookie.

Eventually he decided that since the box was sealed, there was no way it could be dangerous.

He grabbed the box and opened it taking the small delicate pink cookie out and taking a bite.

He smiled at the taste, the sweet natural strawberry flavor being the best flavor he'd ever tasted.

He smiled wide as he popped the rest of the cookie in his mouth feeling happy after finishing it.

It had been around fifteen minutes and the boys were heading back to their dressing room to change.

As yeonjun was walking back he felt an odd crampy feeling in his stomach and his skin felt itchy and warm.

He stopped before entering the room a sudden sick feeling washing over him, his chest felt tight, a burning cramp striking his stomach.

He doubled over slightly placing his hand on his abdomen.

"yeonjun? Are you okay?" soobin asked noticing the boy looked unwell.

"ah, I'm fine bin, I'm just gonna use the restroom real quick." He said not wanting the younger to worry about him trying to convince himself that he was just having some indigestion or heartburn.

Soobin nodded before yeonjun quickly sped to the bathroom, his body feeling worse and worse by the second.

He stumbled into the bathroom; the bright lights made his head spin with dizziness.

He stumbled over to the sinks, bracing his weight on the counter as he looked in the mirror.

He saw how pale he looked, his eyes were dull, his skin sweating.

He noticed his lips were red and irritated, small blister-like sores on them.

He reached up and touched his lips feeling them burn and itch.