🩹🖤💖Just A Cough- Beomgyu

Request: 31LouisTomlinson31

WARNING: mentions of Blood

The sunlight beamed aggressively through Beomgyu's window. He rolled over finally waking up slightly groggy.

He groaned as his eyes peeled open. He looked at his clock and noticed the time. He needed to get up and get ready for an interview they had. He rolled out of bed and winced as he swallowed his spit. He felt a dry scratchy feeling in his throat. He took in a breath but was immediately met with a horrible scratchy cough. He covered his mouth with his elbow as he continued to cough for several minutes until it stopped.

"That was weird." He mumbled to himself clearing his throat. He got dressed and went to the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water out of the fridge and drinking one third of it before sitting with the rest of his members on the couch.

"Morning Bamgyu! Are you excited for the interview?" Soobin smiled scooting over so Beomgyu could sit next to him.

"Yeah, it should be fun." He said feeling the uncomfortable feeling settle in his throat again. He rubbed at his neck trying to soothe his discomfort earning a weird look from Soobin.

"You okay Bamgyu?"

"Oh! Yeah, sorry just um, itchy." He said pretending to scratch his skin before he continued to drink his water.

"Alright, we have a short meeting with manager before the interview so let's get going." Yeonjun said as he led the members out the door to their van.

On the way to the meeting, Beomgyu started to notice something was wrong. His throat hurt worse, but he also had a weird pain in his chest, his breathing feeling heavy.

He coughed again it now a raspy wet cough. He covered his mouth and tried to stop it, but it went on for several minutes like before.

"Hey, hey, you, okay?" Taehyun asked patting Beomgyu's back.

When the coughing finally stopped, he smiled at Taehyun.

"I'm fine, I just choked on my water."

At the meeting, Beomgyu could not focus on anything they were saying. He was way too focused on how bad he felt. His chest felt tight, and he had o hold in his coughing to not interrupt the meeting. He slid his hand under his shirt to press his hand on his chest trying to even out his breathing and distract himself from the horrible pain he was suddenly experiencing.

"Beomgyu?"

He shot up in his chair and looked at Soobin.

"Are you coming?"

He looked around noticing that they all had left, the meeting was over.

"Oh, uh, yeah, sorry hyung." He said noticing how hard it was to talk, the air he breathed in burning his throat.

He followed Soobin to the car and sat uncomfortable as they drove to the location of the interview.

Once they were inside, Beomgyu really didn't feel good. He rubbed at his throat non-stop and was having a hard time breathing. He finally decided that he needed to tell someone that something was wrong. He slowly walked up to yeonjun and tugged on his sleeve.

"Hyung..." his voice was quiet and raspy.

"Yes Bamgyu?"

"Hyung i... I don't feel good- "he immediately started coughing and had to wait three minutes for it to stop.