🩹🖤💖Stress Induced Gastritis- Beomgyu

Request by: koalana00

Warning: Vomit, Panic Attack

"beomgyu, if I have to bring this up again, I'm afraid there will be consequences." The managers voice sent chills down beomgyu's spine. He nodded softly at the man wanting to be able to escape the conference room.

"sir, I'm sorry I didn't realize I was affecting the group this much."

"look beomgyu, I understand you are young, I know that you're still a kid, but you are an idol now. Acting childish and unprofessional is simply unacceptable."

Beomgyu hung his head and nodded.

"I hope you won't take my words lightly Beomgyu, remember that yeonjun and soobin are your superiors, they are older and much more experienced than you. You have to work harder beomgyu, or the company will be forced to take drastic measures."

That last sentence shot fear through the boy.

"drastic measures." What could that mean? If it's what he was thinking, he definitely needed to change his act.

"beomgyu!"

He must have spaced out because he only heard the manager when he shouted his name. he snapped his head up and met the managers cold eyes.

"do you understand me?" he asked seriously.

"y... Yes hyung."

"okay, you're free to go now."

Beomgyu stood up, deeply bowing to the man in shame before exiting the room and walking down the hallway.

Beomgyu's heart was heavy now, a dull ache in his chest as he ran through all the mistakes he had made since debut. How could he have been so stupid? Acting like a child all the time, disrespecting his hyungs with no thoughts of correcting his behavior until termination was on the line.

He sighed running his hands through his hair, the strands tangling up in his fingers.

He walked up to the front door standing completely still, hesitantly hovering his hand over the doorknob.

He took a breath before he entered the dorm, hoping he could hide his discouragement well enough so the others couldn't detect it.

"hey beom! How was your meeting?" soobin greeted him as he stepped inside and removed his shoes.

"oh, hello hyung." He bowed his head politely at the older which made soobin laugh.

"yah what are you doing?" he chuckled.

Beomgyu had a nervous tremble in his hands. Soobin wasn't taking him seriously, what was he supposed to do? How could he prove to him that he was being respectful?

"sorry hyung just, eh, the meeting was fine." He sidetracked catching himself almost complaining about what the manager told him.

Soobin raised his brow at the younger.

"is everything okay beom?"

Beomgyu quickly changed his expression and smiled.

"ah yes hyung, sorry just a bit tired."

Soobin smiled softly placing his hand on beomgyu's shoulder.

"aish beomgyu-ah, he must have given you an earful hm?" he ruffled beomgyu's hair playfully as his dimples appeared with his smile.

Beomgyu just nodded with a soft smile.

"whatever he was talking about don't take it too seriously okay? You know he likes to scare us." Soobin could sense beomgyu's racing mind, assuming their manager said something to stress beomgyu out.