🩹💖Sick Day- Yeonjun

Warning: vomit

Yeonjun was feeling awful to say the least. He layed in his bed as his body shivered. He groaned painfully as he buried his face in his pillow, relaxing on the cold pillowcase. The sun began beaming through his window, the light making his head pound. He covered his head with the blanket and dozed back to sleep.

Suddenly, his door burst open and Huening kai rushed in, a big, adorable smile on his face.

"Hyunggieeee! It's time to wake up now." Kai cooed softly as he crawled on top of yeonjun.

Yeonjun groaned as he felt the youngest on top of him putting pressure on his stomach.

Kai leaned down and pulled Yeonjun's blanket off of his face. He ran his hand through Yeonjun's messy hair and smiled softly.

"Come on hyung, it's almost noon now, you gotta wake up." kai cooed.

Yeonjun let out a low groan as he forced his eyes to peel open.

"There he is." Kai smiled.

His smile fell though when yeonjun seemed a little off.

"Hyungie? Are you okay?" he asked softly as he slowly got off of him and sat on the side of the mattress.

Yeonjun looked bad, his skin was pale, his eyes were heavy, and he had a thin layer of sweat coating his skin.

Yeonjun didn't answer with words, just another low groan.

Kai was worried now. He placed his hand on Yeonjun's forehead and instantly detected heat.

"Hyung you have a fever. What should I do to help you?" kai asked softly placing a soft hand on Yeonjun's shoulder.

Yeonjun wanted to answer but he began coughing instead, his throat burning.

Kai had no clue what to do. he rubbed Yeonjun's back until the coughing fit ceased.

"Okay, hang on hyung, I'll be right back." he said as he rushed out of his room and into the living room.

"Hyung! Come here, yeonjun-hyung has a fever." Kai said as he grabbed Soobin's wrist and dragged him to Yeonjun's room.

Once they entered, Soobin instantly knew something was wrong. He gave kai a pat of reassurance before they both approached the sick boy cautiously.

Kai stood at the foot of his bed while Soobin sat on the edge of the mattress feeling Yeonjun's forehead.

"Junnie? It's Soobin can you hear me?"

Yeonjun shifted and nodded his head slowly.

"you're burning up junnie, how are you feeling today?"

"I don't feel good Binnie..." he whined just above a whisper.

Soobin pouted at the older running his hand through Yeonjun's hair.

"Poor junnie... what's bothering you honey?"

"I'm freezing...I have a terrible headache and my tummy hurts."

Soobin gave yeonjun a sympathetic look.

"I'm so sorry junnie, here, let me go get you some medicine okay?"

Yeonjun coughed again alerting Soobin instantly. He pressed his hand to Yeonjun's chest.

Yeonjun sat up quickly as he continued to cough.

Soobin rubbed his back with his other hand until the coughing passed.

Yeonjun groaned miserably leaning his head on Soobin's shoulder feeling utterly exhausted.