🖤💖Mistaken - Yeonbin

Request by: miameowwwz

Soobin had definitely noticed his change in behavior, he started feeling uneasy about things, his heart would beat really fast, his hands becoming sweaty and shaky.

At first he was afraid of this change, he thought he was sick, something was wrong with him, so he spoke to his manager without telling the rest of the boys.

Once he sat down with the manager and told him how he had been feeling, the manager instantly recognized the symptoms of anxiety disorder as many idols have or develop it. He arranged a meeting with a psychiatrist to hold a consultation with soobin and recommend something for him.

Soobin was nervous about seeing the man, he wasn't one who did well one on one with strangers and he wasn't sure he was ready to deal with his anxiety out loud with anyone.

Still, he knew in the long run going to see the specialist would benefit him, so he woke up early on their off day and went to his appointment.

His left leg bounced up and down as he sat in the brightly lit waiting room of the office, the chairs were somewhat comfortable, but the building was uncomfortably quiet.

"Choi Soobin?" a woman called from the door.

He stood up and handed her the clipboard containing the paperwork he had filled out when he first signed in.

"hello, you will be seeing Dr. So this morning, please take a seat in here." She smiled as she directed soobin to the room.

He sat in the chair feeling like he was in the principles office back in high school. He crossed his legs and folded his hands in his lap and bit his lip.

Soon enough a woman came in and friendly introduced herself.

She asked him his symptoms and a bunch of diagnostic questions to deem what his condition was.

After some evaluation, she diagnosed soobin with general anxiety disorder.

Soobin was disappointed to find out he had a mental illness but was glad it wasn't something worse.

The woman was very kind as she explained his options for treatment. Since soobin wasn't showing signs of outbursts, insomnia, or any type of harm to himself or others, she recommended he start talking to a therapist to start off and possibly switch to meds in the future if need be.

Soobin agreed with her suggestion not wanting to have to take medication if he didn't need it.

She wrote down the name and number of a therapist who had closely worked with other celebrities before in order to help soobin stay discreet with his treatment.

When he got home after his evaluation, he was feeling bittersweet. He didn't want to have to deal with his anxiety thinking it would slow him down or cause issues for the group, but he also really wanted to start feeling better as soon as he could.

He removed his shoes by the door and hung up his keys greeting the others who were scattered about the dorm.

Yeonjun walked up to him wrapping his arms around his waist and pulling him close planting a sweet kiss on his cheek.

"hi baby, how was the meeting with the manager? He called you in so early did you get in trouble for something?"

Soobin smiled softly at yeonjun and shook his head.

"no jun, they wanted to discuss some promotional plan since I'm the leader, it wasn't much just some basic stuff really." Soobin really hated lying, especially to his boyfriend but he really did not want them to know about his anxiety or the fact that he would be seeing a therapist for it.