🩹🖤Sinking- Heuning Kai

Request by: 31LouisTomlinson31

"Alright is everyone done getting their hair and makeup done?" the director called to the boys as they stepped onto the pier.

"Yes hyung, we're all set." Yeonjun called giving him a thumbs up.

"Okay great. Now we'll be starting with Soobin so please could you boys move out of the shot."

They nodded stepping away so he could take photos of Soobin.

After a while of posing and taking photos, they wrapped up the shoot and the boys were allowed to relax on the pier and swim in the lake.

They were all joking around and playing feeling happy that they had some free time.

Yeonjun tackled Beomgyu and started tickling him while Taehyun and kai chased each other around the pier.

Soobin joined yeonjun until Beomgyu begged for mercy and they let him up. he spotted kai over by the edge of the pier playing with Taehyun and he got an idea. He leaned over to yeonjun and whispered.

"Hyung, I'm gonna push kai in the lake." He giggled and yeonjun laughed.

"he's gonna kill you if you do that." Soobin chimed in watching the younger two closely.

"Just do it." Yeonjun said pushing Beomgyu towards the younger.

Beomgyu walked up to kai and stood near him. Now it was time for his acting skills to shine.

He groaned and closed one of his eyes.

"Hyuka, I think I got something in my eye can you see anything?" he whined as he approached the maknae.

Kai quickly stepped to Beomgyu and leaned forward to examine Beomgyu's eye. His back was facing the water as they stood near the edge of the pier.

"I don't see anything hyung, maybe it's your allergi-

Before kai could finish his sentence, Beomgyu gave him a devilish smirk and pushed kai off the pier. He crashed into the water with a loud splash, and they all began to laugh. Everyone except for kai.

Before kai could even register what was happening, he was already under the murky water and his entire body froze in fear.

Kai hated water ever since he was little and got swept away from his dad at the beach. He was only a small child and the current pulled him almost 50 feet away from where his parents were. He wasn't strong enough to swim against it not that it mattered because he couldn't even swim to begin with.

He inhaled sea water and thought he was going to die before a lifeguard scooped him up and returned him to his parents.

Kai never learned how to swim after that as he was far too petrified of water to even get in it.

So as his body became surrounded by the cold murky water, he began to panic as he flailed his arms and legs around desperately trying to stay afloat. He tried to call out for help, but his mouth filled with water and his head went under, his arms thrashing in desperation as he sunk deeper into the dark lake.

The other thought kai was playing and so they weren't concerned. Taehyun had stopped laughing as he watched the maknae thrash around. Something about this seemed too real, his panic scared Taehyun so whether he was faking or not he needed to go in after him.

Taehyun kicked off his shoes and dove into the water after kai. He opened his eyes in the blurry water and saw kai's hand under the water, it was still moving so kai was okay. Taehyung swam down and grabbed kai resurfacing as quick as he could.