🖤💖Too Far - Soobin

Request by: miameowwwz

"now we want to do a fun little game with the members, we always do this with the groups that come on the show and it's always a lot of fun." The MC smiled wide as the cameras rolled the members of txt sitting next to him excited to play the game.

"now usually how this game works is we ask you each to stand up and say something to make fun of each member, similar to the way a Roast works, it's all in good fun meant to make each other laugh."

The boys nodded in understanding.

"alright, so we'll have the youngest start."

The boys cheered for huening kai as he stood up from his chair and stood in front of them holding the fake microphone.

"aish I'm never mean to my hyungs, so this is gonna be hard." He giggled innocently melting everyone's hearts instantly.

"come on Ning Ning! Roast us! You can do it!" yeonjun encouraged.

"okay uh, yeonjun hyung?"

"yes hyuka?"

"everyone went crazy for your pink hair but in reality you just looked like a girl who got her extensions done by a blind toddler."

Yeonjun laughed followed by the others at ning-ning very juvenile roast making him smile in pride.

"beomgyu-hyung you think you're really funny, but your only material is "NeOmU nAmAn-Ui SpEcIaL" Kai said feeling more confident this time as he mocked beomgyu.

They all laughed as kai continued to make fun of his hyungs earning cheers and praise from them.

Kai eventually got to soobin, the hyung he admired the most. He took a breath and turned to him.

"you know guys I just love the group TXT the four talented boys and that tall one with no lines."

The group laughed loudly clapping to hyukas comment.

Soobin sat there a little uncomfortable with kai's joke. It wasn't a secret that soobin got very little lines and he was sure the boys knew that it affected him a little more than they thought. Still he smiled and laughed encouraging the younger as he sat back down.

All the roasts went okay but soobin didn't really like this game, some of it was funny but he felt like every time his members made fun of him it was a little more personal than the others.

Taehyun was up and he turned to soobin.

"so hyung, is it true that you've been confused with BTOB's Minhyuck before?"

Soobin nodded.

"huh, I don't see it, he's way better looking than you anyone could tell you apart!"

Again everyone laughed.

The last one to go was yeonjun and he stood with a devilish smirk like he had his roast prepared already.

"when I think of choi soobin I think of one word, forgettable! I mean is the guy even in the group?" it was short but definitely got the point across making the group and the MC burst into laughter.

After hearing all the boys roast him soobin was in no mood to continue to game. He felt a little hurt still thinking of the things the boys said about him.

Luckily in his favor, time was up before his turn. The MC closed out the show and said goodbye to the boys who were all in great spirits except for soobin.