🖤💖Astraphobia - Yeonjun

Request by: 31LouisTomlinson31

ASTRAPHOBIA- Fear of thunder and lightening.

"Guys hurry! The thunderstorm is starting!" beomgyu shouted from the living room. the three youngest were piled up on the living room floor facing the huge window overlooking the city. They had made a pile of pillows and blankets for them to lay on as they waited for the older two to return with snacks.

Soobin was carrying an armful of chips and yeonjun was in charge of grabbing the drinks. As soobin was about to leave he noticed that yeonjun seemed a little tense.

"Hey hyung? You alright?"

Yeonjun snapped out of his daze and turned to soobin.

"Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine." He smiled easing soobin's worry.

"Okay, let's hurry before beomgyu starts screaming again." Soobin chuckled as they left the kitchen and joined the maknae line in the living room.

"Finally! it just started raining." Beomgyu said taking the snacks from soobin's arms. The boys sat down on the blankets and faced the window excited for the storm to start well, al of them except for yeonjun.

Yeonjun sat anxiously gnawing on his thumbnail as the low rumble sounded through the sky. He watched the sky darken and felt an uneasy feeling wash over him. the boys squealed in excitement as the first lightning strike flashed through the sky.

Yeonjun felt his breath hitch and his heart race as he was startled by the sudden flash. He pressed his hand to his chest and took a deep breath telling himself that he was okay.

He sat there anxiously playing with his fingers and jumped suddenly when a second flash of lightening lit up the sky. Yeonjun felt his panic rising, his breathing becoming shallow, and he knew he needed to get away from the window. He stood up catching the others attention.

"I'll be right back, I gotta grab something." Yeonjun lied as he rushed off out of the living room.

He quickly raced down the hall and ducked into the bathroom closing the door behind him. he slammed his back against the wall clutching at his chest as he realized he was too late; his panic attack had completely taken over and he had no way to stop it on his own.

He struggled to breath as tears pricked his eyes, his heart pounding out of his chest making his chest hurt. He slid down the wall crumbling to the floor as his tears cascaded down his pale face.

He could still hear the thunder booming through the sky, the building shaking with the vibrations through the city. He hated the sound, he needed to drown it out somehow. He brought his knees to his chest and covered his ears with his hands, pressing hard enough to make his ears sore. He squeezed the sides of his head tightly trying to block out the loud booms of thunder.

He began crying harder into his knees feeling his panic control his body. He also felt embarrassed with himself, being the oldest member and being scared of a thunderstorm like a toddler. The truth is, he couldn't help it, he had always had a fear of thunderstorms for as long as he could remember, and it didn't go away as he entered adulthood.

He just curled up tightly and sobbed hoping his panic attack would relieve itself soon.

"Guys? Yeonjun hasn't come back yet." Soobin said noticing the order's absence.

"Oh yeah, he said he was grabbing something, but he's been gone for nearly fifteen minutes." Taehyun said with a mouthful of chips.

"I'm gonna go see what's up." soobin announced before standing up and leaving the room. he made his way into the hall and down to yeonjun's bedroom. When he opened the door, he saw the room empty. He raised an eyebrow and looked around the room before spotting the light coming from under the bathroom door.