🖤💖Ignored- Soobin

Request by: hyuka_rose

TRIGGER WARNING: Claustrophobia, panic attack

*Takes place during ETERNITY Era*

"I can't believe we have to film this many things for one comeback." Beomgyu whined as they entered the set.

"come on gyu, it's for moa, they're really gonna love all this content!" taehyun said with a smile.

"but there's so manyyyy." He whined again.

"yah! Beomgyu stop acting like a baby." Yeonjun scolded.

Beomgyu pouted playfully and nodded.

"yes hyung."

Yeonjun giggled and ruffled his hair softly.

"boys! Good to see you, so today we're filming the concept trailer for your new album." The director informed them.

"awesome! What do we need to do?" yeonjun said.

"well our main character is soobin-ah, we need you guys to come sit at the table." He said as he walked over onto the set.

It was dimly lit around the room but their were bright lights in the ceiling directly above the round table. The boys took their seats until they filled the table.

"okay, the first scene is simple, you boys just need to act like you're all engaged in conversations with each other. Just smile and laugh, interact with each other a lot okay?"

They smiled and nodded.

"great, act natural and don't look at the camera."

He moved back to stand with the crew.

"okay and action!"

Once the director cued them, they began laughing and chatting with each other. They had wide, bright smiles on their faces, laughter filling the room as they made up a topic to talk about.

After about ten minutes of that the director yelled cut.

"alright great job guys! That was perfect, exactly what we wanted. Okay so this is where soobin's character becomes the focus. We are going to move taehyun and yeonjun a few feet away from you to create big gaps between you. Now I want you boys to do the exact same thing but soobin the main idea of this scene is that you feel a bit left out. Still smile and everything and interact but you start to notice them drifting from you."

Again, they did their scene, soobin trying to interact with his members from several feet away.

"for the next scene I want you boys to completely ignore soobin. When he talks to you or tries to touch you don't pay any attention okay? Pretend he's not there."

Soobin raised his eyebrow and looked at his members who were already sitting further from him than before.

They started the scene and soobin began desperately trying to get their attention, he shook taehyun's shoulder and called out to the maknae but he was ignored. Despite knowing it was a scene and they were just acting, soobin felt a little sad being ignored by them. He called them with such desperation but they didn't spare him a glance.

"and cut! Okay amazing job boys. Now we need to change props really quick."

The table was replaced with a larger one and the boys were placed even further from soobin. They were several feet away from him, too far to even hear him when he called them.