🩹💖Stress- Soobin

Request by: Rose_Villee

TRIGGER WARNING: BLOOD

Of course being a leader at any age can be stressful but it's definitely harder to manage younger people especially when not being that much older yourself.

Soobin loved being the team leader, he could handle his responsibilities fairly well and always made sure to put the boys before himself and did everything he could to make sure TXT was successful.

Soobin tended to put a lot of pressure on himself no matter what the task, he always made sure he did his best making sure not to let the boys down.

It was comeback season so the boys were quite busy. Running around to complete different schedules almost every single day of the week.

Soobin was good, no, great at his job. Being the leader was an honor to him, being trusted to handle all the groups activities and manage the boys gave him a great deal of pride in himself.

Sadly though, soobin can't be perfect. After all he is still human and he still can feel overwhelmed at times. This comeback was unfortunately one of those times.

He had been told by their manager that this comeback was going to be a big one. The album they were releasing had twice as many songs as their other ones and not only that, but soobin was put in charge of the majority of the schedules while also being given a solo project and stage.

Soobin was ecstatic to have his own song but he had no idea how he would handle all of the responsibilities on his own.

Even still, he accepted the tasks and quickly got the boys to work so they could launch the album in two months.

The boys weren't slackers by any means so soobin didn't have too much concern with them completing their tasks in time, however he quickly realized how busy he was going to be within the first week. He had dance practice with the boys and then recording sessions, and photoshoots and on top of that, he had his solo schedules to attend.

He boys were excited for soobin to have the spotlight for once but they were worried about how much work had been put on their poor leader.

It had been a few weeks and a lot of the work for the album was complete which alleviated a lot of the boys stress, however for soobin, he seemed to only get busier.

After their group practice one day, soobin sent the boys home to rest while he got started on his solo practice.

Yeonjun had noticed that soobin looked tired, working non-stop for three and a half weeks straight. He was worried about the leader but didn't want to ruin his excitement for the solo.

He gave soobin a reassuring squeeze on his shoulder and smiled at him.

"don't work too hard hm? I'm still your hyung, I want you back by dinner time."

Soobin chuckled at the oldest and ruffled his hair.

"aish hyung you worry too much. I won't be long; I just have to run through it a few times."

"okay...but I'm serious soobin, home by 6." He said pointing a serious finger at the younger.

"ah ah ah I understand yeonjun hyung." Soobin said as he slowly started to push yeonjun towards the door.

"make sure to stay hydrated!"

"bye yeonjun!" he laughed before shutting the door and going to set up the sound system.