🖤Trauma - Soobin

Request by: Bts_Jungkookmybias

TRIGGER WARNING: PHYSICAL ABUSE, VERBAL ABUSE, PANIC ATTACKS

"boys please settle down." The manager said with an exhausted sigh as beomgyu and yeonjun kept hitting each other like small children.

They calmed themselves, earning a warning glare from soobin.

"so, sir, why did you call us?" soobin asked politely.

"ah well, it's going to be your third anniversary soon and the company wanted to do something to reward you."

The boys all sat up excitedly waiting to hear what reward they would receive.

"so next week, we will be transporting all of your parents to the building to spend the day with you!"

The boys instantly shot up in excitement, feeling ecstatic.

'wait really!? We get to see our parents!?" taehyun asked having a feeling that it was a prank.

"yes, we've already made the arrangements." The man smiled at the boys who were jumping up and down in pure joy and excitement.

All of them except for soobin, who stayed in his chair, his hands in his lap.

"binnie!? Didn't you hear him?! Our parents are coming!" yeonjun raved shaking soobin.

Soobin snapped out of his trance and put a smile on his face.

"ah! Right! I can't wait!" he beamed as convincingly as possible trying to get his hands to stop shaking and his heart rate to slow back down.

Once the boys were dismissed from the conference room, they went back to the dorms all of them in bright, bubbly moods.

Soobin had slipped away from the boys and into his room as he felt his panic start to become overwhelming.

He didn't want to see his parents. The very last people he ever wanted to see were his mother and father.

He never told anybody at the company this, or really anybody at all but when he was younger, he didn't have a great relationship with his parents.

When he was twelve, he started taking an interest in music. He loved to sing and write lyrics and perform in front of his bedroom mirror. He wanted to stand on a stage and sing for a crowd of screaming fans.

That's when he decided he wanted to become an idol. Since that day in his room, he started taking his dream seriously. He took music classes at his school and started practicing his singing in his free time.

His parents were unhappy with his decision. They wanted him to focus on his academic studies and make getting into a good university his top priority.

Despite all their protests, soobin knew that this was his calling. He wanted to stand on a stage and make music every day of his life.

When he told his parents that he wanted to become a trainee, it didn't go over well.

Endless nights were spent arguing and screaming back and forth, his father slapping when he tried to explain his feelings, his mother saying the most heartless, hurtful things to her son.

It hurt soobin so much knowing that his parents didn't care about him, all they wanted was for soobin to succeed for them. To become wealthy and traditional.