🖤Abuse- Yeonjun

Request by: Purplebaby_xx

TRIGGER WARNING: SEXUAL ASSAULT, MANIPULATION, PANIC ATTACKS

"choi beomgyu I swear to god if you mock my part in blue hour one more time, I'll shave your head tonight while you're sleeping." Yeonjun threatened as the younger ran down the hall giggling.

Yeonjun smirked and chased after him, soobin stifling laughter as he followed him.

"guys, as hilarious as bald beomgyu would be, we need to go meet the new vocal coach remember?" taehyun reminded.

"oh right, Mr. park is coming today." Soobin said scratching his head.

Yeonjun sighed and turned to beomgyu giving him a playful death glare.

"this isn't over beomgyu."

Beomgyu stuck his tongue out at the eldest before sprinting off taking kai with him.

The boys giggled wildly as they ran from their hyungs.

"aish those kids." Yeonjun sighed.

"yeonjun, you started it." Soobin said chuckling.

Yeonjun rolled his eyes as he and soobin followed the younger boys down the hall towards the recording studio.

They entered the room and were greeted by a young man, not too much older than them. He was tall and handsome, soft bouncy curls on his head and piercing dark eyes.

The boys were in awe of the man's visuals, yeonjun forgot to bow as he stared at him.

"yeonjun!" he felt and elbow in his arm and snapped back to reality and bowed to the man.

He giggled bowing back.

"so sorry Mr. park, it's very nice to meet you." Yeonjun stuttered.

He approached yeonjun and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"hey, no need to be formal, just call me Inhyuk." He smiled kindly showing two dimples on his cheeks.

Yeonjun's ears went red, and he nodded.

"ah, oh...okay inhyuk-hyung."

Inhyuck smiled.

"okay so I heard you guys are doing some more vocally challenging songs this comeback?"

"yes, we actually have a few ballads on this album it's just, we aren't really experienced with that kind of singing." Soobin explained.

"gotcha, well luckily I am classically trained, and I think I'll be able to help you guys out."

They smiled at the polite man feeling as though his friendliness was genuine.

"okay, well I'd like to start by hearing your individual voices by themselves. Can I get kai in the booth please?"

Kai nodded and entered the recording booth.

"alright kai-ah, just sing your part all the way through raw, okay? Don't stress about any mistakes or anything alright? This is just a diagnostic."

Kai nodded before slipping the headphones on his ears and approaching the mic.

He sang his part as inhyuk listened carefully taking some notes on a pad of paper on the desk.

"okay great job kai, you can come out."

Kai smiled and exited the booth joining them.

The same process repeating for each member so inhyuk could gage which members needed the most work.