🩹💖Strep Throat - Beomgyu

Request by: JaBigs

Warning: vomit

Beomgyu didn't get sick very often so when he did end up catching something it hit him hard.

The boys were all at dance practice and they were working on some new moves to add to their latest choreography.

Beomgyu had felt off all day, since he woke up he'd had a terribly sore throat and aching stomach. His ears hurt and he felt like his sinuses were clogged with cement. The bright practice room lights hurt his eyes making his head ache.

They were all taking a water break and beomgyu quickly sat down drinking his water slowly as the queasiness of his stomach seemed to worsen.

It hurt to swallow, the water felt like razor blades going down his inflamed throat, a sharp pain in his ears.

He leaned back against the wall and took in some deep breaths wanting to ease any of his discomfort.

He felt a presence next to him and a hand on his thigh.

"you doing okay beom?"

The voice was yeonjun's in an uncharacteristically soft tone.

Beomgyu wanted to lie so that he wouldn't worry his hyung and he had been able to up to this point, but his body was in so much pain he simply couldn't take it anymore. He slowly rose his head up a small involuntary pout on his lips as he met the eldest's concerned eyes.

Just looking at beomgyu yeonjun could tell he wasn't feeling well, he was pale and sweaty a pained grimace on his face and his small pout. He kept his hand gently resting on his thigh as he waited for beomgyu to talk.

"I don't feel good hyung."

His voice was raspy and strained clearly indicating he had a sore throat.

Yeonjun's eyes went wide at the sound of his voice.

"Bamgyu you sound terrible...what are your symptoms?"

Beomgyu took a breath and swallowed wincing in pain as It hurt.

"my throat hurts really bad and my whole body feels gross...I have a headache and my stomach is all tight and queasy." He forced out through his strained voice.

Yeonjun squeezed his thigh in sympathy.

"jeez beom, you sound pretty sick, do you want me to take you home? I'm sure I can step away for a few minutes."

Beomgyu did want to curl up in bed and sleep, but he didn't want to become a burden to the others. He shook his head and dismissed yeonjun's idea.

"no, no it's okay hyung, I'll be alright until practice is over."

Yeonjun looked at him unconvinced.

"are you sure beom? I can take you home, it's no problem."

"I'm sure hyung." Beomgyu forced a small smile.

"okay beom, but if you start to feel worse tell me right away okay?"

"okay hyung."

The water break was over and yeonjun rushed back to the dance floor keeping a close eye on beomgyu as he lead the others through some of the dance.

Soobin walked over to yeonjun and tapped him.

"yeah binnie?"

"is beomgyu okay hyung?"

"ah, he's not feeling well but he wanted to stay for the whole practice so I'm keeping an eye on him."

"poor Bamgyu, you think he'll be alright?"