🖤💖Autophobia - Soobin

Autophobia: The fear of being alone.

"Hey hyung I'm gonna take a nap for a while okay?" soobin announced to yeonjun as he walked through the kitchen.

"Okay bin, we'll come get you for dinner later." Yeonjun smiled as he continued stirring his pot of ramen.

Soobin smiled before walking down the hall and entering his bedroom. He closed the door but not all the way leaving a small crack so the members could come in if they needed to.

He crawled into his bed and sunk into his cool pillow feeling fatigue cloud his head as he dozed off to sleep.

It was a few hours later and soobin woke up from his nap on his own. He rubbed at his eyes and rolled over to grab his phone to check the time.

5:45 PM

He yawned and sat up stretching his arms as he swung his legs over his mattress. He stood up and left his room to go see what his members were doing. He entered the hallway and paused when he heard no noise. The tv wasn't on, he couldn't hear any voices and the overall presence of people was nowhere in the house. He walked into the living room and found no one.

He scratched his head and looked around before checking the kitchen. Nobody was there either. His eyes widened as he looked frantically around the dorm.

"What the hell? Where are they?" he said as he searched for them one more time.

"They wouldn't leave without telling me right?" he said as he dug his phone out of his pocket.

He clicked yeonjun's name and raised the phone to his ear. He tapped his foot as it rang but it went to voicemail.

His heart stopped for a second.

"What? What would it go to voicemail?" he said out loud as the phone beeped.

"Hey hyung, where did you go? Why didn't you tell me you were leaving? Call me back please."

He decided to try and call the others. He started with beomgyu, but the same thing happened.

"Hey beom, what's going on? Where did you guys go? Call me please."

Then he tried Taehyun.

"Guys. This isn't funny if you're pranking me! answer the phone it's not funny anymore!" soobin shouted as he felt panic rise in his chest.

He had one last hope, Kai.

It rang and rang but yet again, voicemail.

Soobin was freaking out. His hand began to shake as he held the phone to his ear hearing the e beep.

"Hyuka?! Please guys! Please answer me! where are you?!" his voice was shrill and panicky as his heartbeat elevated in his chest.

He pocketed the phone and began pacing around the room, his breathing picking up as the minutes ticked by.

"Where are they?! Why would they leave me alone? Why would they leave without saying anything?" soobin asked out loud to drown out the silence that was surrounding him.

He clutched his chest as the clock on the wall made a ticking sound taunting him with the noise. His breathing had turned ragged and shallow. He was on the verge of hyperventilating, his knees giving out as he crumbled to the carpet below him. tears filled his eyes as his panic took over, his hands were shaking violently and his chest felt tight, his lungs being constricted not allowing him to breathe properly.