🖤Acting - Beomgyu

TRIGGER WARNING: PAST ABUSE, CHILD ABUSE

This takes place during the Lover and Loser

TxT were preparing for their new music video. Their director directed the boys to the set and told them what to do for each scene.

"Alright so we'll start with Yeonjun's scene, we just need you to get in the van and then walk out slowly. We want a really serious expression, sadness, okay?"

Yeonjun nodded giving him a small smile. He walked over to the van and began his scene, his face sad and serious at the camera.

"Very good yeonjun! That looks great!" the director called after cutting the scene.

Yeonjun ran over to the others with a big smile. The director gave him a pat on his back in pride as he joined the others.

"Hyung that was amazing, how did you do that so well?" Kai said in amazement.

"I don't know I just thought of something sad I guess." Yeonjun said shrugging.

"Great work yeonjun, alright next we are heading over to the bedroom set for Beomgyu's scene." He said as he led the boys to the building.

"Okay Beomgyu I want you to meet our guest, this is Mr. Hwang Jinho he'll be playing your father in this scene.

Beomgyu visibly flinched when he said the word father, but he bowed to the man giving him a gentle smile.

"Um, hyung?" Beomgyu said with a nervous quiver in his voice.

"Yes Beomgyu-shi?" he said as he wrote something on his clipboard.

"Um...what exactly is the scene I'm doing?"

"Oh! Yes, so your story line is that you are an expressive teenage boy who doesn't follow society's standards and your father is abusive. That's why you run away to join the other boys." He explained simply as he adjusted his hat.

Beomgyu froze in place, his eyes going wide.

"Is...is he...he going to hit me?" he asked with a quivering voice.

"No! no of course not Beomgyu-shi, it's all fake, Jinho is a professional stunt actor, and he won't hurt you I promise." He said in a very calm tone.

Beomgyu was still scared but he got some reassuring back rubs from yeonjun.

"Hey, gyu don't worry you won't get hurt, okay?" the eldest said giving him a warm smile.

Beomgyu breathed out and nodded.

"Okay, so we want you to start in front of the camera, pretend you are on a live stream, okay? We want you to look like you're having fun, be energetic and happy very teenager energy, okay?"

Beomgyu nodded as the props manger slung the blue electric guitar around the boy.

He positioned himself and began pretending to play the guitar. He jumped around and laughed and looked genuinely excited for the camera until suddenly the door burst open revealing Jinho and he looked very angry.

Beomgyu flinched his eyes widening in shock as the man stormed up to him.

The rest of the members smiled at the boys acting as the scene continued.

Jinho got in Beomgyu's face and grabbed the collar of his shirt tightly. He pulled Beomgyu up towards him, his angry glare very realistic.

Beomgyu felt his heartbeat speed up. his breathing quickened and tears filled his eyes. he flinched away from the man before Jinho raised his arm and got ready for his stage punch.