🖤Mistreated- Taehyun

Request by: itsmehhihi

"Okay see you guys in three hours!" Yeonjun said cheerfully as he waved to the members.

They waved back as they went their seperate ways.

They each had a specific schedule to.go to that day, each having to work independently with a trainer or instructor as their new album featured solos for each of the boys.

They were excited to be able to express themselves as artists but they were all a little nervous nonetheless. They've never done solo work before and they weren't sure how well it would turn out.

Taehyun walked with his dance instructor into the private room excited but anxious to dance on his own.

They sat on the floor, a notebook between them as the instructor walked through some choreo ideas.

They discussed some things for a while before taehyun stood and was ready to run through it.

The man started the music and stood by the wall to watch taehyuns choreo.

Taehyun took a breath and began the dance feeling more confident as time went on. He performed in front of the mirror his energy levels high and his enthusiasm at its peak. He looked happy to say the least.

Once he finished and the music stopped, it was weirdly quiet. The instructor hadn't clapped or said anything.

Taehyun turned around and looked at the man in anticipation.

"So? How was it hyung?" He said breathlessly.

The man had a sour scowl on his face and walked up to taehyun with an unreadable expression.

"How was it?" He said with a dark expression.
Taehyun felt himself recoil at the man's tone.

"How dare you ask that? Did you see yourself? Did you think you did a good job taehyun?? Are you looking for my praise?" He inched closer to taehyun who was backing away slowly fighting a lump in his throat.

"I'm sorry hyung...i...I thought I did well..." he said in a small voice feeling suddenly afraid of his instructor.

The man huffed angrily and stared at taehyun.

"Do you think this is a joke? Answer me honestly taehyun because it seems like you think this is some kind of game."

Taehyun swallowed nervously.

"No hyung..."

"Then why the hell are you acting like a trainee huh? You are 18 years old taehyun. You have to take this seriosuly. "

"Yes hyung..."

"Now, do it again and I swear taehyun if I see that amateur shit again I will walk out of here do you understand?"

Taehyun felt his hot angry breath on his face and he willed himself to keep from crying from his comments.

He took a breath and got into position truly focusing on executing the choreo perfectly.

Once again he felt as though his performance was well done and he felt pride swell in his chest.

But when he turned around, he was met with an even angrier face than before.

"Hyung? What was wrong with that one? I think I did it quite well i-
He stopped.
He felt a sharp stinging pain in his cheek.

He looked up and saw the instructor with his hand raised, his brows furrowed in anger.