🩹💖Nosebleed- Beomgyu

Request by: GeMiNi_285

WARNING: Blood

"hurry up guys! We have to start the v-live!" yeonjun yelled from the other room waiting for the maknae line to join him and soobin.

The youngest boys came rushing in giggling like children as they took their seats next to their hyungs.

"aish finally, I swear I'm gonna put you guys on a leash." Yeonjun huffed before he began the v-live.

"sorry hyung." Taehyun chuckled.

Yeonjun playfully rolled his eyes before clicking the record button on v-live and waited for moa to fill the chat.

"hey moa! It's been a while, hasn't it?" yeonjun greeted happily as all the boys waved at the screen.

"we are doing this live to give you guys some exciting news." Soobin started smiling as the chat exploded with excited comments.

"some of you guys were predicting some things on twitter and we are finally allowed to tell you guys that..." he paused.

"we are going on a world tour!" soobin and yeonjun said loudly.

The chat went insane with excited moa.

The boys smiled wide, kai shaking beomgyu in excitement.

Beomgyu smiled but it faded when he suddenly felt wetness on his cupids bow. He reached and touched his face looking at his fingers and gasped loudly.

He saw a bright red liquid on his fingers, and he panicked slightly.

"hyung?" kai asked softly seeing beomgyu covering his face.

"i. I'll be right back." He said before sliding out of the room.

"where did beomgyu go?" soobin whispered to kai.

The maknae shrugged and looked towards the door.

After a few minutes, beomgyu returned with a box of tissues, two of them shoved into his nostrils.

"are you okay hyung?" kai asked.

"yeah, just a little nosebleed hyuka, it'll stop." He assured before turning back to the camera.

As he sat there, he felt the liquid continue to run out of his nose.

The tissues quickly became soaked with blood, and he needed to change them quickly.

He pulled the soaked tissues out of his nose, a stream of blood dripping down his face and dropping into his pants below him as he scrambled to get new tissues out of the box.

"beom? Are you alright?" yeonjun asked seeing the blood dripping down his face.

He waved him off as he replaced his tissues.

"beom, you're bleeding a lot, are you sure you're alright."

Beomgyu pressed the tissues up his nose and nodded to the leader.

They turned back around to the v-live believing beomgyu had it handled.

It had been nearly fifteen minutes and the bleeding hadn't stopped. Beomgyu had gone through nearly half the tissue box as he desperately tried to get it to stop, especially since he had begun to feel lightheaded within the past few minutes.

He kept quiet as he took care of his nosebleed, but taehyun and kai kept glancing at him to make sure he was doing okay.

As the boys continued the live, suddenly, there was aloud thud and beomgyu was on the ground.

It was utter chaos once they realized. Yeonjun quickly turned off the live as the boys rushed to the unconscious boy, seeing a small pool of blood under his face.

"yah! Choi beomgyu! Can you hear me??" taehyun yelled as he shook the limp boy.

"I think he's unconscious tae." Kai said pulling taehyun away from him.

"move over boys, let me see him." Yeonjun said as he knelt down and picked beomgyu up cradling his head in his lap.

"aish, this nosebleed. Soobin, hand me the tissues."

Soobin did so, tossing the box to the eldest.

Yeonjun quickly held beomgyu up, tilting his head forward as he pressed the tissue to his nose, the blood absorbing quickly.

Soobin knelt down and began fanning the boy.

Yeonjun used one arm to hold beomgyu as he used his other to hold the tissue to his nose.

After nearly ten minutes, the bleeding finally stopped.

Yeonjun removed the tissue and tossed it with the others before laying beomgyu against his chest.

Soon enough beomgyu came to and blinked his eyes open confused when he found himself on the floor against yeonjun.

"gyu? Are you awake?"

He slowly nodded and sat up, soobin supporting him.

"did i...did I pass out?"

"yeah gyu, you fell out of your chair, are you alright? Does anything hurt?" soobin asked as he checked beomgyu's body for injuries.

"i... I'm okay hyung." He assured.

"geez beom, you scared me to death. Here come with me, let's have you rest on the couch."

Soobin picked beomgyu up and led him into the living room. He laid him on the couch.

"hyung, I'm alright now, don't worry."

"still, just rest for a bit, you lost a pretty significant amount of blood."

Beomgyu nodded deciding to listen to the older.

After around fifteen minutes, beomgyu was sure he was okay, and he slowly sat up.

"are you sure you're alright now?" yeonjun asked.

"yes hyung, thank you for taking care of me." He smiled.

"aish of course gyu, just please don't ever pass out like that again." Yeonjun said which made beomgyu laugh.

"I'll do my best hyung."

Yeonjun smiled and ruffled his hair.

"okay, let's order some dinner hm? Whatever you want."

Beomgyu smiled gratefully as yeonjun handed him his phone to pick a restaurant.