2

What an unpleasant outcome, to say the least.

Belphegor clutched the sides of his head as he let out a frustrated grunt. The male sat on the corner of his bed. He grit his teeth as he cursed out Lucifer in more ways than one.

Think about what he did wrong... Ha! Like he'd ever change his mind about such a thing.

This...was the worst decision that Lucifer had made.

Humans... were simply despicable. Just the thought of them made him recoil in rage.

Why was Lord Diavolo so insistent on the exchange program?

There was a reason he hated them. Why couldn't they understand that?

Though it seems he was the only one left who highly disagreed.

Beel... Lucifer... Did everyone already forgot about her?

It was painful.

Especially the moment when Lucifer out right told him that he valued the Demon Prince more than them.

And now he was stuck in the attic.

With no one aware he was being held captive.

He stood there silently. A few moments later, he slowly dropped his hold on his head. His furious expression from before now replaced with a blank look.

His eyes travelled to the wall next to the door.

It remained there for a few minutes as he stood motionlessly.

His body twitched when he caught sight of a black butterfly making its way in through the holes in the door.

It flew to his direction, Belphegor's eyes trained solely on the small creature.

The only living thing that had ever came to visit him apart from Lucifer.

He instinctively held his hand out, gesturing for it to land there. And it complied.

Belphegor watched as it fluttered its wings.

"How nice. Someone decided to visit me in this humble abode of mine." He stated, mostly talking to himself. He let out a miserable chuckle as he lifted his hand to caress the butterfly.

It flew away before he had the chance to do so. The raven-haired male frowned ever so slightly. "Hm, leaving so soon, huh?"

"Not particularly."

Belphegor's eyes widened at the sound of a new voice entering his ears. His neck immediately twisted quick to look at what used to be a black butterfly, now surrounded by smoke.