4

Due to the fact that Lucifer was pretty much keeping an eye on Yuki because Mammon was irresponsible, you were free to slip away from him as you please.

You laid on your bed, closing your eyes. It was silent, apart from the sound of the bed sheets shifting.

You reopened your eyes and stared blankly at the ceiling.

This was boring.

You'd be in favor of watching (favorite ongoing show), but unfortunately, you were still waiting for the next episode to air.

Usually at times like this, you'd roam around the castle, most times ending with Barbatos roping you into baking with him. Even if it was pretty late into the night like right now.

Man, you missed Barbatos...

... Despite literally just coming across him a few hours ago at RAD.

...

Was the kitchen available?

You wondered.

Due to the time, the brothers should be in their room resting, from what you knew.

Apart from Beelzebub, maybe.

Lucifer gave you permission to use the kitchen, from what you could recall.

The problem was, were there ingredients?

Only one way to find out.

Turning into a cat, you snuck around.

As expected, most of the brothers were in their respective rooms.

Or so you thought.

You were surprised to come across the least expected brother.

Leviathan turned around, spotting a black cat standing still, staring at him intently. He walked closer, steps full of caution. Much to his relief, the cat didn't do as much as flinch.

He picked you up by placing his hands underneath your arms.

"I thought Lucifer banned Satan from ever bringing a cat into the house..." He brought you closer, making you back your head away. The male stared deep into your eyes.

"(E/c) eyes..." he halted.

"Ah! You look familiar..."

Whoops, busted?

"That cat that we usually see when we visit Lord Diavolo!"

Nevermind.