43

||Song of Impurity - Hanyuu Maigo||

"...You keep stepping on my foot."

"...My bad." With an unintentional pout forming on your face, you frowned as you looked down onto your foot.

You carefully eyed your movements, Asmo chuckled. This prompted you to fixate your gaze back onto him. He only grinned. "Guess we'll have to keep trying!"

"...You know you don't need to teach me, right? This information isn't a necessity, so I--"

"Enough with the logical talk." He quickly twirled your body, making you release a quick sound of surprise. Your grip tightened on his hands.

He snickered, to which you retaliated by stepping on his foot. He hissed as you coughed, trying to hide your laugh.

"Psh!" He huffed in a petty manner. You merely rolled your eyes.

"You're getting better though!"

"Gee, thanks."

"At least show some enthusiasm!" He whined.

"...I can't, but I can assure you, I'm really thankful for what you're doing."

He seemed to pause at your words.

Your eyes were trained on the ground as he led the way.

...

To some, it might have just sounded like you were just giving him fake assurance.

But he could tell you were being genuine right now.

And the thought of you actually perfecting this because of him was more than enough to make him ecstatic.

"..." A pink tint covered your cheeks. Although you weren't directly looking at him, you could tell he was smiling giddily.

"...Stop that."

"Stop what?" He didn't seem to take your words to mind. He pressed his body closer, humming to himself.

You mentally sighed.

"Just a few more, and you'll be able to perfect this!"

"What--! Y-you said just learn, not perfect!"