32

(Note: Might edit later on.)

"Barbatos."

Diavolo called out. The butler hummed, looking up at the male. You walked ahead of them in an aloof manner, not paying attention to much. The Demon Prince whispered over to Barbatos.

"...Shall we continue with this?"

...

"I believe so."

"How many times have we had this conversation?"

"...Twice."

"And did the first one waver your decision?"

"...Not at all."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"(M/n)." Diavolo called out to you. You raised a brow. "Need anything?"

You three were done discussing. You hoped this was going to be something else. And it was.

"...You might want to head back to the House of Lamentation immediately."

You stiffened at his words. Why would he say that in such a serious manner?

"..." You stood up without saying a word. Sending him a side glance, Diavolo only gave you a sad smile. You squinted your eyes before shifting into a cat and sprinting away. Barbatos hummed. "Shall we get going as well? Or should be wait a little longer?"

"I suppose we should go now too."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"...Hey, wake up."

"You can do this, I know you can find me."

"Please."

A familiar voice pleaded. Yuki opened her eyes. The female standing before her said nothing. Yuki swallowed. "...I know you."

"Really? You do?" She smiled warmly. "I knew it was the right choice picking you." She placed a hand on her chest. "I've been waiting for so long, you see. I've been waiting for you to find me."

"My name is Lilith."

"Lilith..." Yuki uttered out the girl's name beneath her breath.

Lilith reached a hand out to Yuki's face. She didn't say a word as she caressed the earring Yuki wore. It didn't take long before she spoke again.