-

(Antagonist! Slight! Yandere Simeon)

"...Have you heard of the spirit that clings to Lucifer nowadays?"

"Ugh, you mean the one that likes to play pranks on anyone it sees?"

"Yep! I sort of feel bad for Leviathan for being the victim to most of his schemes..."

"I tend to avoid crossing paths with Lucifer now... It's quite disgraceful to be seen with such a menace... I feel sorry for him."

"...You've seen him up close?"

"Uh huh. He's pretty annoying! I can't believe Michael and the others haven't kicked him out even though they know of his presence."

"Ahaha! Come on, he can't be that bad..."

"...He's The Spirit of Misfortune. He is that bad! Haven't you heard of what he does in the Human Realm?"

"..."

-

Indeed, a spirit is constantly seen latching onto his fellow angel, Lucifer. Such news was spreading, but even so, none of the higher ups seemed to take action on the matter.

Filled with curiosity, a certain angel went to check it out himself. And there.

There you were.

At first glance, you looked quite matured. A charismatic spirit.

At a distance, he watched as you grinned brightly up at Lucifer, who pushed you away despite the fond aura in his disposition.

No wonder Lucifer made no move to get rid of you.

Such pseudo irritation was easily seen, especially to him.

Simeon grew curious of your relationship, yet made no move to get close to you.

So, who to approach?

- - -

"Lucifer."

"Ah, it's you." Lucifer heaved a sigh. "Need anything?"

"I'm curious about the spirit with you. (M/n), was it?" Simeon smiled sweetly. The black haired angel merely narrowed his eyes.