48

(Note: Keep in mind, ' – ' [the chapter after 42] didn't really happen, for it is merely an alternate ending. Though, as an extra fact for this one, the ones with the highest yandere vibes for now is most likely Asmo at the very top, ofc. Satan close in second, Belphegor in third, and Lucifer a bit of a distance away.)

(Oh, and as for the 'unnamed' chat, I mistakenly put '15' members instead of 10, and I apologize for that.)

"...Or was my appearance too sudden?"

...

It was silent, Asmodeus couldn't find the right words to say. Rather, he was in complete disbelief. You looked down at him from the mattress, unsure of what to do.

After a few moments of neither of you making a move, you slid your foot down the bed. You got up. Instead of helping him stand by pulling him up, you decided to crouch down.

Asmodeus had a look of surprise mixed with slight horror. He didn't know how to react.

Why would you even come here so suddenly?

He continued to stare at you silently, still trying to make sense of what was going on. No way would you actually come here on your own accord, especially after how harsh you were behaving these past few days.

His eyes flickered to the spot beneath his bed. The box had landed there. And you didn't seem to know.

His body was still wrapped in his large blanket, which explained how you didn't see the box at all.

After a few moments of you waiting patiently for him to speak as he quietly contemplated, he swallowed a lump in his throat.

"...W-what are you doing here?" A cliché question, how standard.

And yet he knew nothing else to say.

You raised a brow. "Asmodeus, you've been shutting yourself in your room for..." You trailed off. "...I'm not sure how long. Which wouldn't be such an issue if it was Leviathan, or something. But I heard you haven't been eating much either. I mean, just an apple?!"

You didn't look too pleased.

"If this is for the sake of your diet or something, I'll take a moment to knock some sense into you."

How hypocritical...

Your threat was baseless, of course. Your upset expression had a teasing undertone. Though, you could assure him you'd make him eat one way or another.