17

A cat nestled itself into Satan's arms.

You were peacefully resting, as you had already explored the place. You didn't really need to pay attention to the tour.

"Satan, will you please pay the least bit attention?" Lucifer heaved a sigh. The blond was too busy staring at your resting form. He absentmindedly responded, "Huh? Yeah. Uh huh..."

Mammon sniggered at the exasperated look on Lucifer's face. You cracked an eye open and climbed on top of Satan's head. The group kept walking.

Satan carefully lifted his head to try and peek at you. As they were on their way to the next 'attraction', the rest just gazed curiously at what you and Satan were up to.

You began laying a paw on his eye, retracting it when he tried to grab it. Due to your idiotic antics, Satan was too distracted to see that the group was walking in another direction.

That was because he was making his way into a wall. And you knew it.

You kept playing with his eyes. Satan bumped into a wall, making him stumble back.

You immediately got off him and ran to Simeon's arms. The angel laughed. Satan gained his composure and glared at you.

Mammon was cackling at a distance, making the Avatar of Wrath turn to him. Only now did Satan actually notice the rest trying to hold back their laugh.

Lucifer grunted. "Why are you like this...?"

- - -

The tour moved onto a room full of paintings.

"I haven't stopped to look at these in quite some time myself." Diavolo pondered. Luke noticed a particular painting. "Wow, there's even a picture of the Celestial Realm here..."

"Ah yes, I believe this was painted around the time that I first met Lucifer."

"Hey, let's not bring that up--"

"Oh, what's the harm in it? The first time I met you, you were simply so divine, so awe-inspiring that you took my breath away. I couldn't believe such a beautiful, magnificent angel actually existed." Diavolo praised.

You turned back to normal, laying your elbow on Simeon's shoulder. "Suspicious..."

The angel snickered, prompting many stares in your direction. You shushed him.

"And then there was the way you refused to even shake my hand at first."

"Why do you sound so happy right now...?" Lucifer exhaled.

"He wouldn't even shake your hand...? Wow, that'd be unthinkable now." Satan spoke, bemused.

"Lucifer was quite frequently irritable." You started. "I recall you treating me like a pest when I stuck to you."

"I didn't treat you like a pest." Lucifer protested.

"Nothing to be shy about!" You grinned. "After all, my main goal was to annoy you and cause chaos."