15

What Lesson are you guys stuck on?

"Well it seems that everyone's here."

Diavolo nodded at Lucifer. "Shall we get started, Lucifer?"

The male nodded, turning to face the rest of you. "All right, I'm going to go ahead and call this officers' meeting in order. To start things off, Lord Diavolo has an announcement for us."

"Yes. Well then, I assume that some of you have already heard the rumors about the group retreat. And they're true." Diavolo crossed his arms. "I'm planning an exchange party between demons, angels, and humans to be held at my castle."

His eyes wandered over to you. You only stuck out your tongue. He chuckled in response. "I have a feeling that this will turn out to be quite the interesting experience for all of us."

"If by interesting, you mean a headache for three of us, maybe yes."

"Come on, (M/n). Lighten up!" He grabbed you by the shoulders and let out a boisterous laugh.

As he held you in his arms, you turned your head to look at Barbatos and Lucifer. The three of you shared the same look. The next few days would be chaotic.

Lucifer began relaying a few more details about said retreat. You took your usual seat.

"The exchange party will be held at the Demon Lord's Castle. In addition to spending the night there, you'll be attending several events, including a dinner party and a formal dance."

"A dinner party..." Beel uttered while smiling in pure ecstasy. Diavolo nodded to you all. "I assume you must have some questions?"

"What's the Demon Lord's Castle?" Yuki asked.

The rest explained.

Yuki 'oohed' in response. By the description of the place, it seemed grand.

As the rest of the brothers chattered about said place, Yuki wanted to know your opinion.

She turned to you, who was now passed out in your seat. She was surprised. You were up just a minute ago! How did you fall asleep that fast?

As she contemplated on waking you, a book was slammed in front of you. You jolted up, rubbing your eyes with a slight whine.

"Were you sleeping just now, (M/n)?" Lucifer's fake smile sent chills down your spine. You averted your eyes to the side with an indifferent face. "No. I'm not quite sure what you're talking about."

"I better not catch you dozing off during meetings." He warned before walking off. You rolled your eyes as he turned away. You looked back to see Yuki staring at you with a deadpan.

"What was that about?"

"Dunno what'cha mean."