42

||Clear and Sunny - Hanyuu Maigo||

"Oh, you...went to the human world?"

Solomon raised a brow. Asmodeus nodded with a grin. "Yeah! It's a good thing you told me beforehand that (M/n) knows how to open portals to just about anywhere there!"

"...I thought you said you went there for the witch, and nothing more?"

"They did, but I sort of dragged (M/n) and strayed away from them."

"..." Solomon could only give the demon a half lidded look. Asmodeus rolled his eyes. "Oh please. Could you blame me for wanting some alone time with him?"

"...Right."

"..."

"..."

"Ooooi! Aren't you gonna ask me what we did?"

"..."

A harsh nudge was sent towards the poor sorcerer. Solomon grunted, only to heave a sigh. "Fine. Asmo, what did you two do?"

"Glad you asked!" The male grinned. "First,--"

---

"...I see." Solomon had been aloof all this time while Asmodeus had been ranting. The latter couldn't help but find that strange. With a quirk of his brow, the champagne-haired male hummed. "Hey, Solomon..."

"Hm?"

"...Didn't you say one needed to be familiar to the place to be able to accurately open a portal there?"

"..."

"You did, right? I remember. Either that or you need to have the description given to you very clear."

"..." Solomon didn't answer.

"...Oh well. It must only be because he's that talented."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Need anything? Like, food, water...?"

"..."

"Mister?"