26

"...What are you two arguing about now?"

You ran your fingers through your hair to ease an incoming migraine. Satan pointed at Lucifer. "I get the bed, don't I?"

"Wrong. I get it naturally. I'm the eldest." Lucifer protested, arms crossed. Satan rolled his eyes. "Not at the moment."

"..." You wanted to smack both of them. You groaned. "Aaa, whatever. I'll prepare for my sleeping bag. You guys go argue about it."

Yuki trailed after you. Lucifer and Satan locked eyes before turning to your retreating form. Even as you two came back, the two still hadn't reached a conclusion. You sighed. "If both of you want to sleep in a bed so badly, then one of you go to Yuki's room."

"That's fine with me." Yuki muffled her yawn using a hand. She began preparing for her spot on the floor. Lucifer shook his head. "That defeats the point of using the same room."

"Share the damn bed, if you're so desperate." You whined. The two glowered at you. Yuki glanced at you for a moment before sighing. "Alright. (M/n) will stay here with one, and I'll stay with the other in my own room. I'll supervise."

It was a valid option that eliminated their complaints, yet neither of them seemed satisfied. As they prepared to speak, you face planted on the pillow on your makeshift bed. "I'll fucking put y'all to sleep if I hear another complaint."

Yuki could only stare at your form in a tired manner. "...Rock, paper, scissors?"

Her spot was near the door, while yours stood near hers. If someone were to put another bed, they would be next to you. Satan's eyes glinted at this fact. He cleared his throat. "Actually, I'll be willing to compromise just this once."

"Oh, are you now?" Lucifer's eyes narrowed. "I was actually about to offer it to you."

"No, no. It's fine." Satan smiled falsely. "You go take the bed."

"Ah, but you were arguing just now about how much you wanted the bed." Lucifer's eyebrow rose. "I insist."

"I said, I'm fine with the floor." Satan gritted his teeth as he forced out a kind tone. Lucifer squinted his eyes. "And I'm afraid I said I insist."

"You two sleep on the fucking floor, then. I'll take the bed." You stood up and bolted towards the mattress. You got comfortable as you wrapped yourself using the blanket. "If I hear another word from either of you two I'll put you to sleep myself. I can't guarantee it'll be painless, so please kindly shut the fuck up."

Yuki could only smile in relief as she nestled herself in her own blanket.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°