8

"I just... really want to see him."

Belphie sighed, hugging his legs, his head resting in between his knees. He let his thoughts slip out.

You sent him a glance. He was talking about Beel, huh?

You didn't say anything. You wanted to be someone he could confine in, someone who he could vent out to. 

Someone who he could release all his pent up rage on.

...as well as his despondent thoughts.

Why?

Probably because you had yet to actually find a way to resolve their conflict and let him out. The longer he was confined here, the more his thoughts grew negative.

"I'm sure... that you'd be reunited with him and the rest of your brothers earlier than you'd think." You gave him a comforting smile. 

He stared at your face before releasing his hold on his knees, a barely visible smile growing on his face. He changed his seat, making it so that his legs were freely stretched over the bed. He leans his head on your shoulder.

"Hehe, that would be nice..." His drowsy voice reached your ears. He was on the brink of falling asleep. You turned your head to him.

Due to the close proximity, your face made contact with his hair. You raised your right hand to run your fingers through his hair. He nuzzled his head further, tickling your neck.

You dropped your hand back on your side. Belphie's soft snores came after a few seconds.

You were tempted to fall asleep there too, but you couldn't risk getting caught. Not to mention the last time you fell asleep here, Belphie had decided to wake you up last minute.

You hadn't felt that amount of pressure in a while...

Curse this guy.

As if he heard your thoughts exactly, Belphie let a cute giggle in his sleep.

Releasing a sigh, you leaned your head onto his and relaxed.

Only for a few minutes.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"What's up, Beel?"

The male was startled. "You knew I was here?"

Dude had been tailing you since morning, even before you arrived at RAD. At first you thought it was just a coincidence, but you eventually came to doubt.

And when you turn to look at him, he would scramble over to a corner. If there was none, he'd duck under one of the desks.

His hair stuck out like a sore thumb, and he didn't even know.

It was cute.

He wasn't exactly being sneaky, you see. But you weren't going to tell him that, were you?

"...only just now."

"Oh, okay." He seemed relieved. You longed to let out a sniffle. This male was overbearing in a good way.