57

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

You left.

Four centuries, I've mourned for you.

And I know, that was more than enough time to move on from you.

Though, what an idiot I was, hm?

Because the moment you showed me your kindness once more, I found my heart beating rapidly.

The same feeling returned, and I couldn't do anything to prevent it.

I've fallen once again.

And now I can't help but wonder if I'll truly get over you at all.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

"Tell me, do you imagine him holding you like how I'm holding you right now?"

"..."

The atmosphere was tense, neither of you breaking eye contact. The phone ringing was now forgotten. Asmodeus pressed his lips together as he glared down the male beneath him.

He adjusted his hold, now gripping you by the arms. Not hard enough to hurt, though his nails left a few crescent marks upon its touch.

You blinked owlishly, trying to process all that has been thrown at you. It took you a few moments, but you responded.

"Why..."

The champagne-haired male hummed in confusion, not having picked up the rest of your words.

"...Why the hell would I imagine anyone else than the person with me in the moment?" Your expression hardened as you glared back, ignoring your confusion.

After all, why would he even accuse you of such a thing? Did he truly think you were that smitten with Barbatos?

...

Excuse me. Rephrasing that, did he truly think you were smitten with Barbatos in the first place?