11

"Might I inquire as to what you're doing?"

Yuki felt a hand cover her mouth as soon as she screamed in shock. Hearing the muffled horrified scream, Beel and Luke turned to the two of you.

Back when they seemed like they were sneaking around suspiciously, you had trailed after them in curiosity. Just when they thought no one was looking.

You silently snuck into the twins' room just in time before the door was shut.

"Wh- (M/n)?!" Luke gasped. You placed your index finger on your lips in a shush motion. He quickly laid a hand on his mouth.

"I'm curious as to why Luke is here." You tilted your head to the side in confusion. You retracted your hand from Yuki's mouth. "I wasn't informed of this."

"That's because no one was. Keep this as a secret between us four, please!" Yuki begged. Your brow rose. "Sure?"

"Please--! I'm sure this looks weird, and Luke is-- wait, really?"

"Yeah? I mean, Lucifer would probably go apeshit, but that's not my business, is it?" You smirked. The three visibly paled.

"I'm kidding, duh. But I do want to know why he's here..." You paused, only to recall a text message from you and Simeon. He had told you that the angel had ran away. There were high chances that he'd end up here. And he was right.

"Wah! Luke, Simeon's worried about you." You spoke.

"...He is?" His expression brightened, only for guilt and determination to clash on his expression. He huffed. "Well I'm not going back so soon!"

"...I see." You mused.

"Beel and I thought it would be okay to let him stay in this room for a few days." Yuki informed.

"...It feels strange here. Nee, (M/n)..." Luke frowned, sending you a look of desperation. "Can I stay at your room?"

"Well that's..." You placed your thumb and index finger under your chin in thought. "I'd love to... but..."

"Lucifer likes to visit my room often. I'm not sure why. So if you stay with me, it would probably be the fastest way to get caught."

Luke was disappointed and crestfallen.

"Anyway, what lead you to running away? Did something happen between you and Simeon?" Yuki inquired.

Luke went silent for a few moments before letting out a frustrated sigh. "...This is all his fault!"

The angel began expressing his frustration about his companion getting 'chummy' with demons. Beel just stared at him with a 'really?' look.

The sixth born took a peek at your expression. You didn't look offended at all. Maybe you got used to Luke's demon hating persona?

...

Something was weird about you.

You didn't smell like a demon at all.

Your smell... was something Beel hadn't been familiar with at all. And all these times, you always had Belphie's scent. Not to mention the strange reaction you gave when he informed you of this.

Beel saw it, for a split second. You were pure and utterly horrified to hear what he said.

There was something about you and Luke, too.