Chapter 1

❝𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

~Y/n's Journal (Or something)~

It's funny how one day your parents treat you with respect, and love. Then after a while they treat you with pure hatred, and disgust. And for no reason at all. How people fade away, like color, on old cloth. How you make friends, with the unexpected.

Now, I come from a line of Pure Blood Slytherin's. Who hate any interaction with muggles and muggle borns. Even the thought of it disgusts them. And if they even get close to a Hal Blood, then they call them a 'Blood traitor'. In my family, if you marry a Muggle, Muggle Born, or even a Half Blood, then you're kicked from the family and disowned. And don't even think about inheritance like money after they die. They'll leave you nothing in their will. That's just the way my family has been for generations. The 'L/n / Silver family rules' as my mother calls it. My mother came from the Silver family, which is also a very long line of Slytherin's. So I wouldn't be surprised if I was somehow a very far dependent of Salazar Slytherin himself.

Like many Pure Blood families, my family associates with a far amount of other Pure Blooded families. Like the Black's, Malfoy's, etc. I get along with very few families, but I got along with the Black's. Most of them, that is. Like Bellatrix. I hated her. Narcissa was ok. But I really liked Andromeda. When it came to their cousin Sirius Black, he was m favorite. When we first met, something just clicked, and we became really close. His little brother Regulus was nice, and got along with my brother as well. Something about families, I just didn't like them.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

-𝟐𝟗𝟗 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬-