Chapter 20

❝𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘐 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵. 𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘦.❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

-Flash back-

-TW: Slight mention/action of abuse-

~Third Person Pov~

It was a Tuesday, and the L/n's were off to visit the Black's. At this point, Y/n and Sirius were good friends. But nothing like they would become.

Right before Y/n left the house, her Mother hit her with an Unforgivable Curse for 'bad-mouthing' her brother. Usually Y/n was nice to her brother, but when he got on her nerves, it was a whole different story. All the girl had said was 'Shut up' and her mother turned on her.

The girl had been crying the whole way to their house. "You better behave, young lady." Her father said.

When they entered the Black's house, she ran up the stairs, with Caiden shortly after her. Running into Sirius's room, she sat down on his bed.

"What happened?" He asked.

"My mother." She said, wiping her remaining tears from her face.

"It's ok, you're safe up here."

Safe. That was the one feeling she wished she felt. The only feelings she knew where fear and sadness. Never safe. And It would only get worse.

After she calmed down, the boy embraced her in a hug. The only thing that felt a little bit like safe.

They had stayed for dinner, which was like a punishment for Y/n. She hatted being at their house. She hated everything except for Sirius. And maybe Regulus. The'r parents were just as bad as hers. If not worse. They were both evil, unlikable, and rich. They were both how Y/n never wanted to turn out. She wanted to be happy. Not like she was now.

But every small mistake made, lead to the unexpected.

(Sorry It's short, I'll make the next one longer)

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

-𝟐𝟗𝟐 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬-