Chapter 24

❝𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳. 𝘖𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵, 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵.❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

~Y/n's Pov~

I felt like doing nothing today. Just sitting, and nothing more. At least that's what I thought. I decided to go bug the boys, and that was never calm. Always something.

I knocked on the door, and heard someone yell, 'Come in'. When I opened the door, I only saw Remus, sitting on his bed with his face shoved in a book. 

"You must be happy that no one else is in here." I laugh, sitting down on a random bed, and it ended up being James's.

"Yeah. Quiet for once." He said, still looking at his book.

"Must be a good book, you practically have your face shoved in it."

"Trying to read as much as I can before any of the others get back."

"Where are they?"

"Who knows. Probably messing with a professor or something."

"Oh, ok. I'll leave you alone now. But I'm staying." I laid down on James's bed, staring up at the ceiling. I guess it would be quiet after all.

"Ok." He simply said and went back to reading.

≿━━𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩━━≾

"Hey bitches." Sirius and James said as they opened the door to see me and Remus in the room.

"Fuck off." I role my eyes.

"Why are you on my bed?" James said.

"Because I'm amazing, and I can do whatever the hell I want."

"You are amazing, but that doesn't mean-" I cut him off.

"Stop. Just stop." I say, getting up to go lay on Sirius's bed before he got a chance to sit down, and sticking my tong out at him.

"Rude."

"Annoying."

"You woke up and chose annoying this morning." He said.

"No you." I roll my eyes.

"At least it wasn't fisty like most days." James said.

"Deal with it."

(It's so short! I'm sorry, I'm just low on Ideas)

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

-𝟑𝟏𝟕 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬-