Chapter 25

❝𝘞𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵. 𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘩 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵. 𝘕𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘳, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘳.❞

(𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐞↑)

❝𝘖𝘩 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘶𝘨𝘭𝘺. 𝘚𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘺 𝘪𝘴.❞

❝𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶.❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

~Y/n's Pov~

Another week passed, and another weekend started. But I had no idea the weekend would turn out like it did. No one did.

"Y/n!" Violet ran up to me in the common room with a concerned look. She looked as if she was about to cry or even start yelling.

"What?" I asked, questions filling my head.

"I think you should see this." She grabbed my arm and lead me out of the common room. Through corridors, she kept pulling my arm, until I finally made her stop.

"Violet, stop. Just tell me what's going on!" I yell, making her stop.

"Er, well, Sirius. We're almost there, just common. You'll see what I'm talking about."

"Is he hurt or something?"

"N-no." She grabbed my hand again and started speed walking instead of running this time.

At this point, I was very concerned. She wouldn't tell me what was going on, and I had no clue what could be happening. When she finnaly came to a stop near an empty classroom, she froze and turned around to face me. "Brace your self." She then pushed me towards the door of the classroom. The sight of Sirius snogging another girl. Something I never wanted to see. Something I never thought would happen. Tears threatened to fall from my eyes. I couldn't do this. He didn't even notice me watching. And I didn't even know who the girl was. All I could see other than the two making out was a Gryffindor robe lying on the ground. And It wasn't Sirius's. The tears I tried holding back had started to fall. There was no use trying to hold them back now. I ran from the corridor, leaving Violet, and ran to the Gryffindor common room. Why was he doing that?

"Y/n what's wrong?" James said, standing up from the coutch.

"Are you ok?" Peter added.

"She's crying, you idiot! Does it look like she's ok?" James yelled, making Peter look to the ground.

I went up to my dorm and fell on my bed in tears. Lucky, Lily and Marlene were gone. But then I heard someone barge in and slam the door. "Go away." I say. They didn't even have the decency to knock. No one does that anymore though.

"Not before you tell me what's wrong." I sit up and wipe my face off. James had stood by the door with a concerned look, the only expression anyone seemed to have today. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"I said go away."

"Just tell me what's wrong. If you really don't want to say it, youe don't have to." He turned around and reached for the door handle.